Instagram, the most trending social networking platform of the generation, has launched its dark mode feature for the IOS 13 and Android 10. If you are willing to experience the gesture of the dark mode theme of Instagram, then update your apple and smartphones as soon as possible.
Instagram head Adam Mosseri confirmed this news in a tweet. “Starting today, you can use Instagram in dark mode on iOS 13 or Android 10. Turn dark mode on your phone to try it out,” he wrote on Twitter.
Instagram will serve the Dark mode theme only for the mobile app. The Interface of Instagram get adorned with the gorgeous and elegant look of the screen of Instagram is waiting for the user to experience. When you switch on the dark mode of Instagram, then it may take some time to get habitual, but soon, you will experience the dramatically transform look and feel of Instagram.
STEPS TO PLUGGED ON DARK MODE IN iPhones
- If you haven’t updated your Instagram application, then no issue, get ready to experience the dark mode theme, go to the app store and update the Instagram app.
- In case you have already the downloaded version of IOS 13 on your iPhone, then quickly enabled the dark theme. Instagram will automatically appear in dark mode.
- In case you haven’t updated your iPhone, first update your previous version of IOS to IOS 13 to enjoy the dark mode of Instagram on your iPhone.
STEPS TO PLUGGED ON DARK MODE IN SMARTPHONES
- If you have a Google Pixel smartphone or Essential Smartphone, turn on the system-wide dark mode. First, you need the enabled dark theme on Android 10 and downloaded the latest version of Instagram on your smartphone.
- When you open newly updated Instagram, you will see the app sport a pure black color, which looks exceptionally gorgeous on an OLED screen. Said, Instagram’s dark theme is dependent on your smartphone’s system-wide dark subject, and there is no way you can turn the lights out on Instagram without switching to dark mode on your smartphone.
Vishal Shah, Instagram’s head of product Stated BuzzFeed News, “So you have a case where it’s not serving the use case you built it for, but it’s also causing people to be surprised when their activity is showing up.”