Facebook has been facing hatred ness to mishandle the information of its users, and in the midst of this, social network monster is revealing another new feature. The facebook is presently giving the users a choice to recharge their prepaid number. This feature appeared to be available only through the application and is easily available.
Android consumers can discover the choice of mobile recharge by tapping on the right-most option on the top. In the event that you don’t observe it there, you can tap on ‘See More’ to notice it.
The most effective steps to recharge your mobile number utilizing Facebook:
- Tap on the ‘Menu’ option, which can be found in the right-hand corner of the screen.
- The next page will give you various options. Among them you need to choose is ‘mobile recharge’
- Pick a plan and pay with your debit or credit card
- Click on the “Top Up Now” option and enter your phone number
- Enter the amount or select other mobile plans below the “browse plans” menu
- Continue ahead. You will receive a One Time Password (OTP).
- Enter the OTP and you have finished recharge process
Drawbacks of this new feature are also you must know!
Users must note that while this element has been seen in different Android mobiles, it has still not advanced toward Apple iPhones. Likewise, it just enables you to revive your prepaid number and not pay for a postpaid bill. Another vital part of this new element is that it just gives you an option to make a payment of recharge through a debit or a Mastercard. There is no provision to make a recharge payment online net banking methods, UPI, or some other payment techniques.
This feature arrives after just about two months after Facebook-possessed WhatsApp began taking off payment option to Indian user. However, the feature is controlled by UPI which empowers users to send and get cash successfully.