7 Things Samsung Galaxy S6 Can Do, IPhone 6 Can’t
Tasks That Can Be Performed by Samsung Galaxy S6 but Not By iPhone 6
Driving a Mercedes, wearing a Gucci and owning an Iphone can be arguably the most expensive dream anyone can ever see. SO what makes this dream so expensive? The quality, sophistication and reputation of all these brands in the market. For now, let’s only concentrate on Iphone. Apple has a very dedicated audience. People using Apple believe that it is the best brand for gadgets and that it can do anything that one imagines in an ideal gadget. But there are certain tasks that Samsung’s latest Smartphone’s Samsung Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 Edge can perform but Apple’s latest Smartphone iPhone 6 can’t:
Samsung Galaxy S6 Vs IPhone 6
- If you want to associate any of your friends with any color, you can do it with your Samsung Galaxy S6 but not with iPhone 6. Your phone will light up with that color as soon as the contact calls in Samsung Galaxy S6 edge. Iphone 6 doesn’t support this.
- Launching Camera in your Samsung Galaxy S6 is fairly easy now. All you have to do is double tap the home button. Whereas in your iPhone 6, You’ll either have to launch camera app or press camera icon to open it.
- Samsung Galaxy S6 has a very Smart camera compared to iPhone 6. Camera in Samsung Galaxy S6 is subjected to track the object in case it moves to attain the focus whereas in iPhone 6, camera doesn’t track the object in case of a movement.
- Even your heart rate is measured by your Samsung Galaxy S6 and Samsung Galaxy S6 edge. Although apple has some health related apps in iPhone 5 but none of them can measure your Heart rate.
- Quick charging is one of the biggest pros of Samsung Galaxy S6. According to the company spokesperson, ’10 minutes of charging will give you 4 hours of usage’. Let’s not discuss iPhone here.
- With Samsung Galaxy S6 and Samsung Galaxy S6 edge, you get a charging pad. You can charge your phone using this. No need to plug it in every time for charging it. With Apple, you do not get something like this. Every time you want to charge the battery, you need to plug it in.
- Most of the Galaxy series devices including Samsung Galaxy S6 and Samsung Galaxy S6 edge allow’s you to run more than one app at once on the home screen. In iPhone, you can only run one app at a time.
Samsung Galaxy S6 Vs Iphone 6
So even if you own the most reputed Gadget in the world, there are people outside who can perform better tasks then you in their gadget. Surely, Money Cannot Buy Everything.