Realme X3, X3 Superzoom, Narzo 10, and Realme Smart TV are available for sale from Tuesday noon All these Realme products can be purchased from Realme’s official site and Flipkart. Realme X3 and Realme X3 Superzoom are available in two storage variants, while Narzo 10 smartphone comes in a single storage model. Realme TV is available in two size options of 32-inch and 43-inch. On the official site, the company is also providing Realme exchange offers on select products.
Realme X3, Realme X3 Superzoom, Narzo 10 and Realme TV: Price in India
- In India, the base variant (6GB + 128GB) of Realme X3 is priced at Rs 24,999 while its top variant (8GB + 128GB) is priced at Rs 25,999. Both variants are available in Arctic White and Glacier Blue color options.
- On the other hand, the (8GB + 128GB) variant of the Realme X3 Superzoom is priced at Rs 27,999 and its top variant (12GB + 256GB) is priced at Rs 32,999. It is also available in Arctic White and Glacier Blue color options.
- The single variant (4GB + 128GB) of Realme Narzo 10 is priced at Rs 11,999. On Flipkart and Realme India site, it is available in the color that is green and that is white. Recently, the company has launched its Blue Color option.
- The 32-inch variant of the Realme Smart TV is priced at Rs 12,999, while the 43-inch variant is priced at Rs 21,999.
Realme X3 Smartphone: Specifications and Features
- The Dual Nano SIM Realme X3 works with the Realme UI on Android 10 and features a 6.6-inch FHD + (1080×2400 pixels) ultra-smooth display. The display is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 5 panel and has a 120Hz refresh rate.
- The Realme X3 is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 855+ processor paired with Adreno 640 GPU with 8GB LPDDR4x RAM and 128GB UFS 3.0 boost onboard storage with no microSD card support.
- For photography, it has a four rear camera setup with 8-megapixel ultra-wide-angle shooter, 2-megapixel macro shooter, 64-megapixel Samsung GW1 primary sensor, and a 12-megapixel telephoto lens that supports 2x zoom.
- For selfies and video chats, the Realme X3 features a 16-megapixel Sony IMX471 camera sensor at the front with an 8-megapixel ultra-wide-angle lens.
- For connectivity, it includes 4G, Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Bluetooth v5.0, GPS / A-GPS, and a USB Type-C port. This includes an accelerometer, ambient light sensor, gyroscope, magnetometer, and proximity sensor.
- The phone has a side-mounted fingerprint sensor for security. Apart from this, Dolby Atmos and high-resolution audio technology have been used.
- Realme X3 has a 4200mAh battery which supports 30W Dart Flash Charge Fast Charging Technology. The dimensions of the phone are 163.8×75.8×8.9 mm and it weighs 202 grams.
Realme X3 SuperZoom Smartphone: Specifications and Features
- The Realme X3 SuperZoom has many similarities with the Realme X3. The phone includes dual nano sim support and it works on Android 10 OS with Realme UI on top.
- The phone has a 6.6-inch FHD + (1080×2400 pixel resolution) ultra-smooth display, which you also get in Realme X3.
- The phone works on Qualcomm Snapdragon 855+ processor. It has LPDDR4x RAM support up to 12GB.
- The phone also has a quad rear camera setup for photography that includes a 64-megapixel Samsung GW1 primary sensor with f / 1.8 lens and an 8-megapixel ultra-wide-angle shooter. Apart from this, it also has a 2-megapixel macro shooter with f / 2.4 aperture.
- The Realme X3 SuperZoom features an 8-megapixel sensor with a periscope-style lens setup with f / 3.4 aperture and supports 5x optical zoom. The rear camera setup also works with preloaded starry mode for Astro-photography.
- The phone has dual selfie cameras, including a 32-megapixel Sony IMX616 primary sensor with an f / 2.5 lens and an 8-megapixel secondary sensor with an ultra-wide-angle f / 2.2 lens.
- The phone has 128GB UFS 3.0 boost onboard storage. For connectivity, it includes 4G, Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Bluetooth v5.0, GPS / A-GPS, and a USB Type-C port.
- It also has the same sensor array that is available in Realme X3. The phone has a side-mounted fingerprint sensor and is equipped with a 4200mAh battery, which supports a 30W dart flash charge.
- The phone also has Dolby Atmos and high-resolution audio support. Its dimensions and weight are the same as the Realme X3.
Realme Narzo 10: Basic Specification
- Realme Narzo 10A, which supports Dual Nano-SIM, works on the Realme UI based on Android 10 OS.
- The smartphone has a 6.5-inch HD Plus (720×1600 pixels) mini-drop display with 20: 9 aspect ratios and Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection.
- It is equipped with an octa-core MediaTek Helio G80 processor, 4 GB RAM, and 128 GB onboard storage. Storage can be increased with a microSD card.
- The Realme Narzo 10 has a quad rear camera setup with a 48-megapixel primary camera, an 8-megapixel secondary camera, and two 2-megapixel cameras.
- The phone has a single 16-megapixel camera at the front for video calling and selfie. The phone has a 5000 mAh battery, which supports 18 Watt Quick Charge.