How to hide your personal photos and videos in the mobile gallery?
We all keep our personal photos and videos on our smartphones, which we do not want to share with anyone. Many times when someone takes our mobile phone we start worrying that they don’t check our photos. So here are few tricks to keep our personal photos and videos safe by hiding them.
How to Hide Photos and Videos in Google Photos?
Most people use Google Photos as a gallery. There is an option to hide photos and videos in Google Photos. For this, first, go to Google Photos and select the pictures and videos that you want to hide. Now click on the three-dot menu. Here you will see the option of Move to Archive, click on it your photos and videos will get hidden.
How to hide private photos and videos on Samsung mobile phones?
- Go to Samsung Users Gallery
- Create a new Album here and move the photos and videos you don’t want to share with anyone
- Now go to the Albums option and click on three-dot menu
- Here you select the Hide option
- By doing this the album will be hidden
How to hide private photos and videos on Xiaomi mobile phones?
- Go to the phone’s gallery
- Here select the photos and videos you want to hide
- Now click on the Hide button given in the menu
- By doing this all the photo-video will be hidden.
How to hide private photos and videos on Oneplus mobile phones?
- Users first go to the File Manager app
- Here users choose the photos and videos they want to hide
- Now click on the three-dot option given in the right corner
- Here you will see the option of Move to Lockbox, click on it
- After doing this the photo and video will go to the lockbox and will not be visible