Diksha App, a digital platform for school education developed by the Government of India under Digital India, Self-reliant India and PM e-Vidhya program, has enabled education at home through innovative programs for all States/UTs during #COVID19 made possible. NCERT, CBSE, State Board studies can be done through this app. Let’s know in detail about this app.
- Diksha App (NCTE) is an Android application released by the National Council for Teachers Education, which after installing in your mobile, you can study by sitting at home.
- In this app from 1st class to 10th class, you can study any class online from your mobile. Higher classes can also be added to it in the coming times. Almost all the boards of India are studied in this app. Therefore, whether you are from any state of India, this is a very useful app for the education of your children sitting at home.
- In the Diksha app, studies can be done in English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu and Marathi languages. Apart from this, any teacher of India can join this app and teach children. Through this app, students can also read by downloading the study material.
How to use Diksha App
- First of all download this app from the google play store
- After download select language in it
- After this 3 options will appear in this app – Student, Teacher, or other
- After selecting the app will show a pop-up for some permission, allow it
- Select your Board and State
- After that choose your language and class
- You will get all the study material related to your class.