Huawei Amazfit, a Chinese company that makes wearable products, is preparing to launch Truly Wireless Earbuds called Powerbuds in India. It will be launched on August 6 through an online event. The company has confirmed that PowerBuds will get advanced features such as heart rate sensors and effective noise cancellation. The company has released its teaser on Amazon, which may also be the company’s official partner for the launch of Powerbuds.
Powerbuds: Specifications and Features
- Powerbuds have been designed keeping in mind the health-centric users. It has a PPG heart rate sensor, which tracks the heartbeat of the user and keeps the user informed about the workout status. The special thing is that as soon as the heart rate is irregular or reaches above the fixed warning value, then Powerbuds informs the user through voice notification.
- The earbuds have a magnetic sports hook, with the help of which it provides a comfortable grip while exercising. The hooks can also be separated and fitted in the charging case.
- The company says that Powerbuds are tuned to deliver high-definition sound. They are rated IP55, i.e., it is water and dust resistant. Water splatter or sweat also neutralizes it.
- The earbuds get smart sensors, which stop the music as soon as the buds come out of their ears. For noise reduction, it gets ENC-dual microphones. This allows the user to make better quality calls.
- Powerbuds get up to 24 hours of battery life with a charging case. While the buds alone provide 8 hours of playback time. The case can be charged with a USB Type-C port. The company says that it can be used for 3 hours in 15 minutes of charging, although a heart rate monitor will have to be turned off for this.
- Both earphones can be operated with double and triple tap touch functions. Songs can be changed by touch, play-pause, call pick and drop can be done, as well as voice assistant features like Siri and Google Assistant can be operated.