Windows 7 is no more, How to Upgrade Windows 10 For Free?
Upgrade Windows 10: The era of Windows 7 ends up, Windows 10 is available for free. Microsoft has asked his users to switch to Windows 10 before January 2020 as it will work smoother and quicker.
How to Upgrade Windows 10 For Free
Microsoft has revealed that Windows 10 is available for free. Microsoft announced that Windows 7 services will be stopped from January 14, 2020. Microsoft revealed this information on Microsoft support Web page, they revealed that Windows 7 which was on use from 22 October 2009, now is stopped and now Windows 10 is available for free.
They clarified some of the programs which will not function as technical assistance and software updates from Windows Update that protected your PC from mal activities will no longer be accessible from now.
Different tech predictors predicted that users already migrated from Windows 7 to Windows 10. Users were familiar with the outgoing of this version of Windows and now is available with the latest update.
The company said that if people get stuck to the same version, their PC might create problems for them and may not function smoother and quicker.
At the time of launch of Windows 10, the company provided free access for some days, but then stopped for a while. After that span of time now Windows 10 is available for free.
Windows 8.1 licenses could be upgraded to WI does 10 for free by using Windows 10 Media Creation tool.
Once the upgrade procedure is processed, the user needs to get connected to the Internet and then the older Windows license is converted to a new one.
Below are the steps to Upgrade Windows 10 For free:
- Go to Windows 10 download page.
- Click on the Download Tool Now button and download Windows 10 Media Creation Tool.
- Go to media creation tool and click on accept.
- After accepting, click on Upgrade this PC now and click Next.
- A dialogue box will appear and will prompt the user to either keep everything or start with the new one. Select the desired option and then click on continue.
- Click on install, Windows 10 installation process will start. Have patience while installation and then see your PC working at a dynamic speed.
- After installation is finished, connect to the Internet, open settings>Windows Update>Activation> and then PC will be activated with Digital license.