Samsung has launched the Galaxy M31s as a new model of the Galaxy M-series in India. This is an upgraded version of the Galaxy M31 launched in February, which comes with a punch-hole display and quad rear camera. To improve the camera experience, the Galaxy M31s has a pre-installed Intelli-Cam feature. The phones are available in two RAM options. The Galaxy M31s also supports reverse charging and comes with a USB Type-C to USB Type-C cable with a 25W charger. In the Indian market, it will be seen against Redmi Note 9 Pro Max and Realme 6 Pro.
Samsung Galaxy M31s: Price and Offers in India
- In India, the base 6GB RAM variant of the Galaxy M31s is priced at Rs 19499 while its 8GB RAM variant is priced at Rs 21,499. The phone is available in Mirage Black and Mirage Blue colors.
- Its sale in India will start from August 6, it can be purchased through Samsung Shop and Amazon India. August 6 is also the first day of Amazon’s Prime Day Sale.
Samsung Galaxy M31s: specifications and features
- Samsung Galaxy M31s smartphone supporting dual nano-SIM works on Android 10 OS with One UI.
- It has a 6.5-inch full-HD Plus Super AMOLED Infinity-O display with 400 nits peak brightness and Gorilla Glass 3 protection.
- The phone has an octa-core Exynos 9611 processor with up to 8GB of RAM. This is the same chipset, which has been seen before in the Galaxy M31 and Galaxy M30 as well.
- For photo and videography, the Galaxy M31s has four rear cameras. It features a 64-megapixel primary Sony IMX682 sensor with an f / 1.8 lens, paired with a 12-megapixel secondary sensor with a 123-degree ultra-wide-angle lens. Apart from this, it also includes a 5-megapixel depth shooter and a 5-megapixel macro shooter.
- It has a 32-megapixel front camera sensor for selfie and video calling, which is included in the punch-hole design cutout of its display. The camera sensor supports 4K video recording and comes with features such as slow-motion video, AR doodle, and AR emoji.
- The Galaxy M31s has 128GB of onboard storage, which can be expanded up to 512GB with a microSD card. For connectivity, it has 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Bluetooth v5.0, GPS / A-GPS, USB Type-C and 3.5mm headphone jack.
- The phone comes with a side-mounted fingerprint sensor. It has a 6000mAh battery pack. The box itself has a 25W charger, which supports fast charging. The thickness of the phone is just 9.3 mm.