Chinese company Redmi has launched its new mid-budget premium smartphone Redmi Note 9 in India. This phone is equipped with a 48 MP quad camera. A punch-hole display will be available on the phone. At the same time, it also supports reverse charging. The company claims that it can be used up to 2 days on a single charge. This is the third smartphone of the Redmi Note 9 series. Earlier, the company has launched Note 9 Pro and Note 9 Pro Max.
Redmi Note 9 Price
- This phone has 3 variants. The price of the phone with 4GB RAM+ 64GB storage is INR 11,999.
- The price of the phone with 4GB RAM+ 128GB storage is not yet revealed.
- The price of the phone with 6GB RAM+ 128GB storage is INR 14,999.
Specification of Redmi Note 9
- This smartphone has dual-SIM support & it will run on Android 10 based MIUI 11. It has a 6.53-inch full-HD Plus (1080×2340 pixels) IPS display.
- It is equipped with the MediaTek Helio G85 octa-core processor. Internal storage options include 64GB and 128GB storage. It can be increased to 128GB with a microSD card.
- For photography, it has a quad-camera setup, which includes a 48-megapixel primary shooter, an 8-megapixel secondary camera, a 2-megapixel sensor, and a 2-megapixel depth sensor. For selfies, the phone has a 13-megapixel front camera.
- The Redmi Note 9 has a large 5020mAh battery, which supports 18W fast charging. 22.5W Fast Charger with box. This battery will also support reverse charging. That is, you can charge other smartphones with it.
- For connectivity, 4G VoLTE, USB Type-C port, Bluetooth 5.0, 3.5mm audio jack, infrared (IR) blaster, GPS, A-GPS are available. A fingerprint sensor has been given for security.