WhatsApp has turned into a vital piece of our lives. We utilize it now to stay associated with our family and friends. As the greater part of our day by day communication occurring through WhatsApp, it is very important that we would need to save those WhatsApp messages forever. But sometimes accidentally some important WhatsApp messages were deleted by us. Certainly, it happens many times with us and it is upsetting matter for anyone. Luckily, the producers of WhatsApp have done their bit to enable us to recover WhatsApp messages
Let us investigate h How to recover WhatsApp messages
How to recover WhatsApp messages
- Expel your microSD card from your mobile and embed it into a reader connected with your PC.
- At that point explore to the Database folder in the SD card – the proper route is: /sdcard/WhatsApp/Databases
- In the Databases folder, you will see a few files: these are your chat backup You will see that they are spared with names like “msgstore-YYYY-MM-DD.1.db.crypt” where “YYYY-MM-DD” is the year, month and date separately.
- . To start with, rename “msgstore.db.crypt” including “OLD” or something like the filename. At that point look at the documents beneath: there ought to be a few files set apart with various dates.
- Select the document that you need to restore – discover a file from before you accidentally erased everything – and rename it “msgstore.db.crypt”.
- Embed the microSD card back in your mobile at that point uninstall and reinstall WhatsApp. Pick Restore when provoked.
- The chat file spared as “msgstore.db.crypt” will be chosen and voilà, your old messages are recovered
- Observe that restoring a prior chat record will erase your present chat history, and there’s no basic method to combine your new message with your old, recovered messages.
- You can recover WhatsApp messages by repeating the procedure above, supplanting your new msgstore.db.crypt with the “OLD” one.
In this way, you can recover Whatsapp message
Discovery of Deleted video, audio, and images
It might come as amazement, yet when you erase pictures and video from your WhatsApp account chat history they aren’t generally wiped out until the point that you erase them. Finding WhatsApp pictures and video that you have erased from the chat history is along these lines genuinely simple. On your phone, go to File Manager and in the WhatsApp, folder opens the Audio, Images or Video folder relying upon the media you are attempting to find. Look through the list to discover the record. You can likewise do this on your PC by linking your mobile through a USB connection and checking the WhatsApp folders