On the end of 21 days of National lockdown, Prime Minister Narendra Modi addressed the nation today for the fifth time to announce government new decision on Coronavirus lockdown. In his speech, he announced that the lockdown will be extended till May 3rd, 2020 Nationwide. Prime minister Narendra Modi appreciated and praised all the citizens of the nation for maintaining the country decorum and following all the given guidelines sincerely of lockdown. The Prime Minister gave a brief about how indians are facing various difficulties and hardships to control the spread of Covid-19.
मैं आपका साथ मांग रहा हूं। सात बातों में आपका साथ…
यह सप्तपदी विजय प्राप्त करने का मार्ग है।
पूरी निष्ठा के साथ 3 मई तक लॉकडाउन के नियमों का पालन करें, जहां हैं, वहीं रहें, सुरक्षित रहें। pic.twitter.com/QTSPWx1aRH
— Narendra Modi (@narendramodi) April 14, 2020
Along with a brief about the steps taken by the government to ensure India’s win in the battle against the Coronavirus. He also asked every citizen to adhere to few guidelines against Covid-19.
Here the seven measures requested by PM Modi to follow by every citizen.
- The Prime Minister appealed to give special care to old-age people, especially those who are suffering from pre-existing illnesses.
- PM said to follow social distancing strictly. Also advised to use home-made masks and covers to protect yourself.
- PM Modi suggested adhering AYUSH Ministry guidelines given by Ayush department for proper immunity. Because to fight with this virus strong immunity is very important. Ayush department also providing ayurvedic remedies to increase immunity.
- He has asked every citizen to download and use Arogya Setu App which help with to Fight from virus. This app has been developed to track coronavirus cases.
- PM Narendra Modi has requested to help poor or needy people around you by providing food, face mask and hand sanatizer.
- The prime Minister asked employers to show mercy on their workers at such a challenging period and not to fire anyone.
- The real warriors of this pandemic are the health care and sanitary workers, police and doctors who are risking their lives to protect us. It is important to show respect and stay at home for them.