February 4 is celebrated as the World Cancer day to spread awareness about cancer. The Union for International Cancer control founded this day in 2008. This day marks as an international day to encourage people about cancer prevention and target myths and taboos about cancer. Keeping motto of supporting cancer patient emotionally this day ran movements like #NoHairSelfie, #Hairticipants to contribute anyhow in the struggle of cancer patients. From 2016 to 2018, the theme for World Cancer Day was “We can, I Can.” Now, from 2019 to 2021 it will be ” I am and I will.”
There are many people who conquered Cancer like the boss. And these people include some of the Bollywood celebrities too. Following are the Bollywood celebrities who were recently diagnosed with cancer but they fought back or still fighting cancer.
- Sonali Bendre: On July 4, 2018; Sonali suddenly twitted about her high-grade metastised cancer which she did not saw coming and the whole nation was in the shock. But she was ready to fight cancer, no matter what and she did it. She was undergoing a course of treatment in New York. Sonali is back to India she will back to work very soon. She constantly used her Instagram to post about her emotional journey of cancer. Her whole fanbase on social media was continually showing love in the comment section and Sonali said that she is grateful for all the wishes.
- Tahira Kashyap: Wife of Bollywood actor Ayushmaan Khurana, Tahira Kashyap was detected with cancer in her right breast. She had taken her social media on September 22, 2018, to reveal about her cancer. She was fully positive throughout her cancer treatment. She went through her last chemo on January 5, 2018. And then she posted her bald photos like the boss. She celebrated her birthday on 21st January with her family and friends. She also walked on the ramp for Reebok India recently. She thinks her nature of enjoying every moment to the fullest gave her hopes and strength to fight cancer. Today, She posted a bold photograph of her on Instagram on behalf of World Cancer Day to express how she embraces every scar and point of her journey.
- Irrfan Khan: This versatile actor was diagnosed with neuroendocrine Cancer in March 2018. He too let his fans and following know about this via his twitter handle. He twitted that it is was a very difficult period for him and life forced him to see this world from a completely different perspective but all the love and wishes made him want to come back and tell stories. After recovery, he was seen in the movie ” Karwaan.” It is said that he also started to shoot for “Hindi Medium 2”
- Nafisa Ali: In November 2018, an Indian Bengali actress Nafisa Ali was diagnosed with stage 3 peritoneal and ovarian cancer. She is super active on Instagram and she kept everyone updated through the strong and weak incidents of her journey. She also posted some videos with her grandchildren and how they used to cheer her up after her chemo. In one video, her grandchildren were cutting her hair. She justs never stops smiling and that’s what keeps everyone inspiring.
- Rakesh Roshan: In the early days of January 2019, Hrithik Roshan posted a photo with his father telling about his early stage of squamous cell carcinoma (throat cancer). This cancer happens because of abnormal growth of the cells. Hrithik wrote about his family being fortunate about having a leader like his father. Rakesh Roshan was seen busy with Krrish 4 shooting a few weeks back.
There are many other fighters like Manisha Koirala, Sunaina Roshan, Lisa Roy etc. Fighting cancer is not easy because you need to be strong emotionally to take care of yourself. We wish all the cancer patients a very fast recovery.
FaceApp an access your gallery even you have permission set to ‘never’
CWC 2019: Top 3 Bowlers
Virat Kohli: The face of Modern Indian cricket
Is Capital Punishment Effective?
FaceApp: Everything you need to know about the viral app
2019 Wimbledon Gentlemen’s Final
Zomato Works With Feeding India To Serve One Lakh Meals In A Day
Selena Gomez Net Worth in 2019
Five Football records that are almost impossible to break
CWC 2019: Prize Money that the Indian Team won
Water Crisis in India: Reasons behind cities like Chennai turning dry
7 different types of Yoga and their health benefits
G20 Summit : Trump jokes with Putin on Russian meddling and journalists issue
US further sanctions Iran, its supreme leader amid fear of escalating tensions
How to Create Channels On YouTube?
Swimming In Oceans Ups Infection Risk
International Museum Day 2019: Best 5 Museums Around The World
iOS 13: Everything you need to know About Apple’s Next Generation Operating System
PSG signs in midfielder Pablo Sarabia
ICC World Cup 2019 Match 22: India vs Pakistan Match Highlights
De De Pyaar De (2019) official trailer is out: Starring Ajay Devgan, Tabu & Rakul Preet Singh
Top 10 Fastest Centuries In ODI Cricket
The Perfect Date 2019 movie releasing on April 12
How to Train Your Dragon: The Hidden World movie releasing on March 22 in India
Ladies First in On Netflix : Know About Deepika Kumari’s Inspiring Story!
Hellboy (2019) movie soon hit theaters on April 12
The Angry Birds Movie 2 releasing on August 2019
Akshay Kumar looks with all bravery in upcoming movie ‘Kesari’ trailer
URI: The Surgical Strike: Beats Amitabh Bachchan’s Film Anand on IMDb List
Nawazuddin Siddiqui & Sanya Malhotra starring together for movie ‘Photograph’ by Amazon Studios
- Gadgets6 days ago
Google Nest Hub Max: Everything you need to know
- Apps News7 days ago
YouTube Targets Teenagers By Bringing New Education Feature Called Learning Playlist
- Business6 days ago
SBI Credit Cards – Everything You Need To Know About
- Business6 days ago
SBI Waives Off IMPS, NEFT, RTGS Charges For Online Fund Transfer