Know How to treat Sore Throat and its irritation in 3 easy steps
Sore throat involves a lot of pain and irritation. It also creates itchiness in the throat. Painful throat makes it difficult to swallow. It is the first sign of a cold. It is very important to cure it before it leads to something serious. Antibiotics can contribute to resistant bacteria. Trying on some home remedies can help cure pain in simple manner
Home Remedies For Sore Throat
- Go with Garlic –
Garlic contains a compound that kills the bacteria. It helps fight the germs causing infection.
- Place a piece of garlic in your mouth and suck it like a tablet.
- Slowly bite it to release the allicin compound.
2. Marshmallow Herb-
It has been a cure for sore throat for several centuries. it contains a gum called Mucilage, which helps soothe the throat.
- Add one teaspoon of dried root in a mug of hot water.
- Cover it for 20 minutes.
- Strain before drinking.
3. Heat it up with Steam-
Hot Vapour works out in many ways. It makes it easier to breath when we are congested. Sore Throat
- Boil a pot of water and pour it into a bowl.
- Lean over the bowl and inhale the steam
- Drape a towel over your head.
- Adding eucalyptus oil or vicks vaporub could make it more soothing. Sore Throat
Sore Throat Treatments
These remedies are the one that can be prescribed, but there are certain tips which one can simply try at home. At individual level we can start with drinking warm water at home throughout the day. One should avoid cold items at such times as it can trigger the pain. Occasionally suck on lozenges for quick relief from Sore Throat.
Sore throat can be easily treated with these simple tips. If the irritation still persists, consult your doctor.