how to get rid of pimples: Pimples and its marks are the most difficult things to get rid of. Getting Pimples is very normal. It happens to almost everyone due to lifestyle choices. It is nothing but the burning and redness of the skin. The oil glands in our body get affected by bacteria which leads to excretion of impurities in the form of ugly pimples. A pimple usually appears on the outermost part of the body which involves the face, neck, and back.
We have listed down simple remedies to get rid of pimples:
1.) Ice– Get Rid of Pimples and Pimple Marks with Ice
It helps in improving blood circulation to the affected area. It also tightens the skin pores and helps in removing dirt. One can also remove oil accumulated on the skin through this.
Follow these steps for best results
- Wrap a cube of ice on a piece of cloth
- Place it on the affected area for few seconds.
- Repeat the process after few minutes.
2.) Lemon to Get Rid of Pimples and Pimple Marks
Another homely remedy for pimples is lemon. Lemon has natural acids that help us to get rid of excess oil on the face with a single dab.
- Take a piece of clean cotton swab and dip it into a small bowl of lemon juice
- Rub it on your face before going to bed and repeat it regularly.
3.) Toothpaste – Get Rid of Pimples and Pimple Marks with Toothpaste
- Apply some white toothpaste over the affected skin area before going to bed.
- Wash it in the morning to see significant improvement.
4.) Garlic – Get Rid of Pimples and Pimple Marks with Garlic
Garlic has medicinal values against fungal and viral infections and helps in taking out the toxin.
- Cut a fresh piece of garlic and rub it on the affected area
- Wash it after five minutes with warm water for best results.
Making proper use of the above mentioned techniques can help you get rid of the marks and pimples in a faster and effective manner.