Today is the day of Ram Kaj. The disputed structure was built in Ayodhya at the behest of Babur 492 years ago. In 1885, for the first time, this case went to court. In 2019, the Supreme Court ruled in favor of Ramlala. Just nine months after this, Bhoomi Pujan (Land worship) is going to be done for the Ram temple in Ayodhya.
Its foundation will be laid at 12:30 pm by Prime Minister Narendra Modi. The Modi, whose party BJP repeated the same promise in 8 out of 10 Lok Sabha elections … And the most beautiful thing is that the first invitation was sent to Iqbal Ansari, who was a supporter of Babri Masjid.
After independence, Modi will be the only Prime Minister who will be in the court of Ramlala while holding this post. Before him, Indira Gandhi, Rajiv Gandhi and Atal Bihari Vajpayee and Narendra Modi have reached Ayodhya as Prime Minister, but could not see Ramlala.
- Modi will first visit Hanumangarhi. With this, the entire temple was sanitized. Security around the temple has been increased.
- Baba Ramdev, who reached Ayodhya, said that today is a historic day. Today will be remembered for a long time. I was very confident about the construction of the Ram temple. Ramrajya will be established in the country.
Just 5 people on stage
A platform has been set up for Bhoomi Pujan in the Shri Ram Janmabhoomi campus. Only five people will be present on this, Prime Minister Modi, RSS chief Mohan Bhagwat, Uttar Pradesh Governor Anandiben Patel, Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath, and Maharam Nritya Gopal Das, President of Shri Ram Janmabhoomi Tirtha Kshetra Trust.
Apart from these, Babri Masjid’s parties Iqbal Ansari, social worker, and Padmashree Mohammad Sharif, sister of Kothari brothers, Purnima Kothari will attend the Bhoomi Pujan.
135 are saints out of 175 guests, all will be given silver coin of Shriram Darbar
Because of COVID-19, only 175 people have been invited to the Bhoomi Poojan ceremony. These include 135 saints from a total of 36 spiritual traditions of the country. The family and others of the rest of the kar sevaks (someone who offers free service for religious cause) have been invited. Every guest who attends Bhoomi Poojan will be given a silver coin of Shri Ram Darbar. The coin will be given by the temple trust.
PM Modi will stay in Ayodhya for 3 hours
09:35 pm: The Prime Minister will depart from Delhi.
10:35 pm: Modi will reach Lucknow.
11:30 pm: Prime Minister Modi will reach Ayodhya by helicopter.
11:40 pm: PM Modi and CM Yogi will go to Hanumangarhi, then to Ram Janmabhoomi campus.
12:00 pm: Modi will reach the Ram Janmabhoomi campus.
12:15 pm: Prime Minister will plant Parijaat sapling.
12:30 pm: Worship program will begin. During this, there will be Shila Puja, Bhoomi Puja, and Kurma Shila Puja.
12:44 to 12:45 pm: The main puja will take place in Abhijeet Muhurta (time of the day which gives auspicious results) of 32 seconds. It is believed that Lord Rama was born in this Muhurta (time). PM Modi will lay 40 kg of silver brick as the foundation during this period.
2:20 pm: Modi will depart for Lucknow
Advani, Joshi, Rajnath will not attend the program
- BJP leaders LK Advani and Murali Manohar Joshi associated with Ram temple movement are not joining the Bhoomi Pujan. They will connect through video conferencing. Uma Bharti has reached Ayodhya, but she will be present on the Saryu river at that time. Advani spearheaded the Ram Temple movement and took out the Rath Yatra. Murali Manohar and Uma were also prominent leaders of this movement.
- Home Minister Amit Shah is Corona positive, so he too will not reach Ayodhya. On the other hand, Defense Minister Rajnath Singh and former Chief Minister Kalyan Singh canceled the program to visit Ayodhya due to COVID-19. Kalyan Singh was the Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh when the Babri structure was demolished.
- Yoga Guru Baba Ramdev, Rambhadracharya, Mahamandaleshwar Awadheshanand Giri Maharaj of Juna Akhara, Rajendra Devacharya of Moolak-Peetha from Mathura, Govind Deva Giri Maharaj of Kanchi Math, Raghavacharya of Revasa Daundia, Chidananda Muni, Sudhir Dahiya have reached Ayodhya.
Ayodhya decorated with orchids from Thailand and Aparajita flowers from Bengaluru
Ayodhya is decorated with 400 quintal flowers. Orchids are sourced from Thailand and Aparajita ( Asian pigeonwings) flowers from Bangalore. At the same time, orange and red-colored double toned marigold flowers have come from Kolkata. The Bhoomi Poojan site and the surrounding temples are decorated with them. In addition, flowers have been used to make Rangoli at more than 50 places from Saket PG College to Naya Ghat.
More than two crore ladoos packets will be distributed
After Bhoomi Poojan, Shri Ram Janmabhoomi Teerth Kshetra Trust has made `1.11 lakh laddus for prasad. Apart from this, Mahavir Trust of Patna had made one crore Ramladdu packets. Apart from these, MP Lallu Singh has made packets of three and a half lakh laddus.
Soil and water reached more than two thousand places
More than 2 thousand major pilgrimage centers, places of national importance, and sacred rivers and water from holy rivers have reached Ayodhya for land worship. Soil, water, and other items have reached Ayodhya from the shrines of all the sacred places and sacrificial heroes, including Badrinath Dham, Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj’s Fort Raigad, Sri Ranganatha Swamy Temple Tamil Nadu, Sri Mahakaleshwar Temple, the birthplace of Hutatma Chandrasekhar Azad and Balidani Birsa Munda. Apart from this, about one quintal silver bricks have also been donated for use in the foundation of Ram temple.
Snipers deployed in Ayodhya
The snipers have been deployed in Ayodhya. 3500 policemen, PAC of 40 companies, CRPF of 10 companies have been deployed in three security circles. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, only security personnel below 45 years have been deployed in the security system. The city limits are sealed.