The number of total cases in the country is now 4 lakh 57 thousand 621. Amidst these, Gujarat is now the state with the highest death rate with 500 dead patients and rate being 6.02%. The number of dead patients in Maharashtra is 6 times more than Gujarat but Maharashtra is in the second position. The death rate of Maharashtra is 4.70%. With 4.28%, Madhya Pradesh is in the third position.
On the other hand, 15 thousand 600 new cases were identified on Tuesday whereas more than 10 thousand patients have recovered. 3947 cases were recorded in Delhi in 1 day whereas 3214 new cases were recorded in Maharashtra. The virus claimed the lives of 248 patients in Maharashtra. The recovery rate has increased by 6%. The total recovery rate is now 56.38%.
The recovery rate has increased in-country
The central ministry has issued its number related to COVID-19. According to the reports, 14968 new cases were recorded in the last 24 hours along with 465 deaths. With this, the total number of infected people is 4 lakh 56 thousand 183 including 1 lakh 83 thousand 22 active cases, 2 lakh 58 thousand 685 recovered cases and 14476 deaths.
- According to the Indian Council of Medical Research, 2 lakh 15 thousand 195 people were tested. As of now, a total of 73 lakh 52 thousand 911 tests have been done.
- Antigen test will start from Wednesday. The testing will start from the districts like Lucknow, Meerut, Prayagraj, Varanasi, Gorakhpur, Kanpur etc. More than 1 lakh teams have been appointed in the country for the screening purposes.
- The health ministry of Pune said that 820 cases were recorded along with 13 deaths. The total number has reached 16851 whereas 617 people have lost their lives to this virus.
- Punjab government has again granted permission for the restaurants, hotel to open with 50% of the capacity.
- One of the patients has been reached the COVID care centre of Shukar Basti in Delhi.
Condition of 5 states
- Madhya Pradesh: On Tuesday, 183 new cases along with 4 deaths have been recorded in the state. Maximum 54 cases were recorded in Indore. Total 12 thousand 261 cases have been recorded as of now including 9335 recovered cases and 525 deaths.
- Maharashtra: On Tuesday, 3214 new cases were recorded along with 248 deaths. 8 cadets of INS Shivaji have been recorded positive. The total number of cases in the state is now 1 lakh 39 thousand 010 including 62 thousand 883 active cases and 6531 deaths.
- Bihar: On Tuesday, 157 new cases were identified in the state. Total 8050 cases have been recorded till date including 6027 recovered patients and 54 deaths.
- Rajasthan: On Tuesday, 12 new cases were recorded including 5 in Jaipur. With this, the total number of confirmed cases has reached 15809 including 372 total deaths.
- Uttar Pradesh: On Tuesday, 571 new cases along with 19 deaths have been recorded in the state. The total number of confirmed cases has reached 18 thousand 893. While the virus claimed the lives of 588 patients.
*All the numbers have been taken from covid19india.org*