COVID-19 India Updates: Delhi recorded 1500 patients in a day; recovery rate touched 37.52%; total 2.87 lakh cases.
The corona patients in country has risen to 2 lakh 87 thousand 61. The number of patients in Delhi is continuously increasing. 1501 patients were recorded in Delhi in last 24 hours. 1366 patients were identified on Tuesday. There is a rise of about 10% in number of patients. Delhi stands in top 7 states where corona hit the worst. The recovery rate has touched 37.52% which is the lowest whereas the recovery rate in Rajasthan is 73.78% which is the highest.
More than 11 thousand 156 patients were recorded in last 24 hours in the country. Before this 10 thousand 884 patients were identified on June 7. The good news is that there is a continuous increase in the number of recovered patients. 6326 patients recovered on Wednesday. As of now, 1 lakh 40 thousand 979 patients have recovered from this disease in the country. Number of patients in Madhya Pradesh has crossed 10,000. It is the seventh state where the number of cases is highest.
5 days where the number of cases were maximum
June 10 – 11156 cases
June 9 – 8852 cases
June 8 – 8444 cases
June 7 – 10884 cases
June 6 – 10428 cases
- The central health ministry issued the numbers related to corona on Thursday morning which states that the increment in number of cases is maximum, i.e., 9996 cases. The virus claimed the lives of 357 patients. The number of total cases in country is 2 lakh 86 thousand 579 patients including 1 lakh 37 thousand 448 active cases, 1 lakh 41 thousand 29 recovered patients and 8102 deaths.
- As per Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR), in last 24 hours 1 lakh 51 thousand 808 samples were tested. On June 11, 50 lakh 13 thousand 140 samples were tested till 9.00 am.
Condition of 5 states
- Madhya Pradesh: The number of patients has crossed 10,000. 200 patients were identified on Wednesday including 78 from Bhopal. The number of patients in Bhopal is now 2005 while the number of patients in Indore is 3830. The recovery rate of the state is 64%
- Uttar Pradesh: The total number of patients in the state is now 11,610. 275 patients were recorded on Wednesday. The religious places in Kanpur will be closed till June 30 after the continuous increment in the number of cases. According to covid19india.org, there was a difference of just 10 cases between Rajasthan and Uttar Pradesh till Thursday morning. Now, Rajasthan is again ahead of UP.
- Maharashtra: 3254 new cases along with 34 deaths were recorded on Wednesday. The number of patients in state is 94,401. The total number of deaths is 3438 in the state.
- Rajasthan: 51 new cases were recorded on Wednesday including 16 from Jaipur. The total number of patients in Rajasthan is now 11,651 whereas 5 people lost their lives in last 12 hours. Total number of deaths is now 264.
- Bihar: 243 new cases were recorded on Wednesday. The total number of cases is now 5698. The virus claimed the lives of 2 patients on Tuesday.