The total number of cases has increased to 3.43 lakhs. 10,014 patients increased in the last 24 hours whereas 10,000 patients have recovered yesterday. Before this, 8092 patients were discharged from the hospital after recovering. There are 1 lakh 52 thousand 772 active cases and 1 lakh 80 thousand 320 recovered cases. On Monday, 2786 cases were recorded in Maharashtra, 1843 cases in Delhi, and 514 cases in Gujarat. These numbers are taken from covid19india.org.
On the other hand, Delhi’s healthy minister Satendra Jain is not well. According to reports, he is having high fever along with a problem in taking a breath. He is admitted to the hospital. His samples for COVID-19 can be taken.
5 days when the maximum number of patients recovered
June 15 – 10639 cases
June 14 – 7356 cases
June 13 – 8092 cases
June 12 – 7263 cases
June 10 – 6275 cases
PM Modi will have a conversation with Chief Ministers of 21 states. His meeting will be held via video conferencing. The meeting will be held regarding the condition of COVID-19 in their states. Feedback will be taken for the afterward strategy and the effects of Unlock 1.0. PM will have a conversation with Chief Ministers for 2 consecutive days.
5 days when the maximum number of patients was recorded.
15 June – 10014 cases
14 June – 11374
13 June – 12031 cases
12 June – 11314 cases
11 June – 11128 cases
- The health ministry on Tuesday issued the number showing the increment in a number of cases according to which, 10 thousand 667 patients were recorded in the last 24 hours. After this, the number of total cases was increased to 3 lakh 43 thousand 91 including 1 lakh 53 thousand 178 active cases and 1 lakh 80 thousand 13 recovered cases. The total number of deaths in the country is 9900.
- Last night 4 cases were recorded in Mizoram and now the total number of cases is 121.
- The monuments in Gurugram will be surveyed and will be converted to isolation centers.
- King George Medical University told that 35 cases were found positive out of 2301 samples.
Condition of 5 states
- Madhya Pradesh: 133 new cases were recorded on Monday. The total number of cases recorded in the state is 10 thousand 935 including 7000+ recovered cases. The total number of deaths in the state is 465.
- Uttar Pradesh: 476 cases along with 18 deaths were recorded in the state on Monday. The virus claimed 417 lives.
- Maharashtra: 2786 cases along with 178 were recorded on Monday. The total number of cases in the state is now 1 lakh 10 thousand 744 including 56 thousand 49 recovered cases. 5071 cases from different hospitals were discharged. The recovery rate of the state is 47.2%.
- Rajasthan: 287 cases along with 9 deaths were recorded in the state. The total number of death in the state is 301.
- Bihar: 187 cases were recorded in the state. The total number of cases in the state is 6662 including 2570 active cases. 38 patients have lost their lives to this virus.