LG K10 K420N Europe model was launched in earlier last year. It came with Android 5.1.1 Lollipop operating system out of the box and upgraded to ANdroid 6.0 Marshmallow OS. Here in this article, we will guide you how to update, download and install Android Oreo on LG K10 K420N Europe model based on LineageOS 15 ROM.
LineageOS 15 ROM for LG K10 K420N model is a custom ROM which is based on Android 8.0 Oreo operating system which was launched August by Google. LineageOS 15 Android Oreo for LG K420N is still in the initial stage and it may have many bugs, `or it may not boot at all. So, proceed at your own risk and we will not be responsible if anything happens to your device during the installation.
If you have LG K1 K420N Europe version smartphone and want to update to Android 8.0 Oreo, then you are at right place. Just follow the article to download and install Android Oreo on LG K 10 K420N based on LineageOS ROM.
- Make sure your device charged up to 60%.
- Make sure your device bootloader is unlocked.
- This tutorial is only for LG K10 K420N. Don’t try it on other devices.
- Make sure to take a complete backup of your device.
- Enable your device USB debugging.
- Make sure you have installed TWRP recovery.
- This method will void your device warranty.
- Download Android 8.0 Oreo custom ROM for LG K10 K420N Europe
- Download GApps
Install Android Oreo on LG K10 K420N (Europe) based on LineageOS 15 ROM
- Download all the files from links as mentioned earlier and transfer them into internal storage option.
- Now, reboot your device into Recovery mode.
- Now, Wipe data factory reset, Cache partition, Dalvik Cache and Format the System partition.
- Now, tap on the install and select the Android Oreo zip file and flash it.
- After installation complete, flash GApps zip file.
- After complete installation, go back to the main memory and reboot your device.
- It will take time to boot while doing first time after installation.
That’s it. You have successfully installed Android 8.0 Oreo custom ROM on LG K10 K420N based on LineageOS 15 ROM. If you are facing any problem while installing Android Oreo on your device, please let us know in the comment section.