UPSC CDS 1 2020 Result announced today: Check Cut off marks and details here
The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has declared the CDS 1 2020 Result today (March 23, 2020) on the UPSC official website i.e. upsc.gov.in. The CDS (COMBINED DEFENCE SERVICES) 1 exam 2020 was conducted on February 2, 2020, across various cities in the country. The candidates who have qualified shall register themselves on the Indian Army Recruiting website joinindianarmy.nic.in online within 2 weeks of written result announcement. In case of any query, candidates can e-mail to [email protected].
About 7081 candidates have qualified for being interviewed with the following Roll Numbers by the Service Selection Board of the Ministry of Defence, for admission to
- Indian Military Academy (IMA), Dehradun 150th Course commencing in January 2021
- Indian Naval Academy (INA), Ezhimala, Kerala, Course commencing in January 2021
- Air Force Academy (AFA), Hyderabad (Pre-Flying) Training Course (209 F(P)) commencing in January 2021
- Officers Training Academy (OTA), Chennai 113th SSC Course (NT)(for Men) commencing in April 2021 and
- Officers Training Academy (OTA), Chennai, 27th SSC (NT) (for women) Course commencing in April 2021.
Download the UPSC CDS 1 2020 Notification: Click here
How to check the CDS 1 2020 result?
The candidates may follow the below steps to check the result.
- Visit the official website of UPSC or click the direct link: Combined Service Examination
- Find the link ‘CDS result’ on the home page
- See the image below for better understanding
- The Candidates need to use shortcut key Ctrl+F to check their roll numbers on PDF
The candidates can download the CDS 1 result 2020 pdf from the direct link below:
CDS 1 2020 Result Dates
Candidates can check below the CDS dates 2020 in respect to the declaration of result.
|Written Exam||February 2, 2020|
|Declaration of result||April 2020|
|Final result||November 2020|
CDS 2 Result 2020 Dates
|Written Exam||November 8, 2020|
|Declaration of result||December 2020|
|Final result||May 2020|
UPSC CDS Cutoff 2020: Previous Year
Below is CDS 2 2019 Cutoff
|Academy||Written Exam||Final Marks|
The candidates marks-sheet will be put on the Commission’s website who have not qualified, within 15 days from the date of publication of the final result of Officers Training Academy (OTA) after conducting SSB Interview. The mark sheet will remain available for 30 days on the website.