The Serpent to release on Netflix in Three languages
Know how Charles Sobhraj's cold-blooded murders came to an end.
Here is a story revealing the trials of Asia’s most notorious killer, Charles Sobhraj. The series consists of eight episodes directed by Tom Shankland and Hans Herbots. Richard Warlow and Toby Finlay wrote the plot for this limited series. The Serpent is having a global release from its co-producer Netflix on the streamer’s platform.
Release Date: The Serpent
The Serpent got originally released on BBC One on 1 January 2021. Instantly after its television broadcast, the series was made available on the e-platform, BBC iPlayer. Now Netflix will be streaming The Serpent in three languages namely, Dutch, French, and English.
Well, it means that the French and Dutch speakers don’t need to wait for subtitles now. So mark the date as 2 April 2021 in your schedule to watch The Serpent.
Cast: The Serpent
The series has several characters played by the following artists:
- The character of Charles Sobhraj is played by Tahar Rahim.
- The character of Marie-Andree Leclerc is played by Jenna Coleman.
- The character of Herman Knippenberg is played by Billy Howle.
- The character of Angela Knippenberg is played by Ellie Bamber.
- The character of Ajay Chowdhury is played by Amesh Edireweera.
- The character of Paul Seimons is played by Tim McInnery.
- The character of Greg Raynott is played by Ryan O’Donnell.
- The character of Voila Raynott is played by Libby Jennings.
- The character of Helena Dekker is played by Ellie de Lange.
- The character of Willem Bloem is played by Armand Rosbak.
- The character of Douglas Cartwright is played by Tim McMullen.
Plot: The Serpent
If you want to feel chills down your spine, The Serpent is a must-watch for you. The plot follows the trails that brought justice to the most notorious killer of Asia, Charles Sobhraj.
Charles murdered more than 12 people and has numerous crimes under his name, but he was served justice in the end. He used to prey on the foreigners who showed interest in exploring South East Asia, for the hippie trails.
Enough of the crime drama, here is a women empowerment package by Eros Now named Hindmata. This Hindi language series deals with the lives of prisoners of a women’s prison and so on. Take a look and see if it fits your taste, and let us know in the comments.