Online Education 2020: PM eVidya programme has been launched by the government to give importance to online education in the country and make e-learning feasible for students and teachers. FM Nirmala Sitharaman has added this programme as a special package under the 20 lakh stimulus package, focusing on the technology to aid learning. Students, teachers and learners will get multi-mode access to various courses by May 30, 2020.
PM eVidya Programme: All you need to know
- The programme is a technology-driven initiative in terms of education to make learning feasible and accessible by all.
- Muti-mode access to online education will be launched
- For school education, DIKSHA will be available for teachers and students that will provide e-content and QR coded Energized Textbooks for all grades (One Nation-One Digital Platform)
- A special TV channel will be launched for classes 1 to 12 (One Class, One Channel)
- Keeping in mind for visually and hearing impaired, special e-content will be added.
- Top 100 universities will start online courses by May 30, 2020. This will include institutions like Indian Institutes of Management (IIMs), Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs) and other institutes of national importance.
— MyGovIndia (@mygovindia) May 17, 2020
Other Programmes for Online Education
1. Manordarpan, an initiative for psychological support and counselling of teachers, students, and families for mental health and emotional well-being which will be launched immediately.
2. New National Curriculum & Pedagogical framework for school, teachers and early childhood which is integrated with global and 21st-century skill requirements.
3. National Foundational Literacy & Numeracy Mission will be for launch in India by December 2020 that will ensure that every child attains learning levels in grade 5 by 2025.
Provisions have been undertaken to telecast live interactive sessions through Skype. Doordarshan’s broadcast learning channel – Swayam Prabha has effectively contributed in making education feasible in India during these difficult times. To increase the reach of Swayam Prabha, tie-ups have been made with private DTH providers.
Government has ensured Education of students does not suffer; SWAYAM PRABHA DTH channels have reached those who do not have access to the internet; DIKSHA platform has had 61 crore hits from 24th March#AatmaNirbharApnaBharat pic.twitter.com/NYoVtK59Oe
— PIB India #StayHome #StaySafe (@PIB_India) May 17, 2020
Initiatives For Online Education in India
Swayam Prabha is a group of 32 DTH channels which teaches arts, science, commerce, social sciences performing arts and humanities subjects, engineering, medicine, technology and agriculture. It also helps students to clear doubts by calling on a dedicated helpline. ePathshala portal, another educational platform where 200 e-textbooks were added.
The study app Diksha has had 6 crore hits from March 24 till date. DIKSHA has content in 14 languages – Assamese, Bengali, English, Hindi, Urdu, Kannada, Gujarati, Malayalam, Marathi, Sindhi, Odia, Tamil, Telugu, Chhattisgarhi.
There will be extensive use of community radio among students for learning purposes. This included the use of 289 Community Radio Stations which will be attempted for school education.
A podcast called Shiksha Vani of CBSE provides audio content for students on various subjects of class 9 to 12, in a timely, educative, and seamless manner. The app is available on Play Store for Android phone users with approximately 400 pieces of content in the form of audio files on the NCERT curriculum.
Digitally Accessible Information System (DAISY) is a special e-content platform for visually and hearing-impaired children.
For more Education News, Click here
upGrad allows learners to apply Masters/MBA at Rs 10k: Apply before May 31
The online higher education platform, upGrad provides learners with industry-relevant programs in collaboration with world-class faculty and industry with the help of latest technology. This quarantine, upGrad is offering a Masters/MBA degree in Data Science and Machine Learning (ML) from top universities at an initial cost of INR 10,000. Applications are closing on May 31, 2020. And for Machine Learning Programs, applications are valid till May 25, 2020.
The learners can start a degree worth INR 4.5 lakhs, at just INR 10,000, and can pay rest only if learners are satisfied. The programs include live lectures and case studies, rigorous industry coaching and mentorship as well as best-in-class curriculum.
The program also provides choice to learners to withdraw from the program till June 15, no questions asked. The learners will get an upGrad certification for the modules completed during 6 weeks of the learning experience. INR 10,000 is not refundable.
To get enrolled in the program, one needs to get shortlisted by completing the admissions process and then pay INR 10,000 as starting fees. Lastly, finish the documentation of EMI towards the remaining fee. To apply for the program, Click here
Programs one can choose from:
- Global MBA from Liverpool Business School
- MBA (Global)from Deakin University
- Master of Science in Data Science from Liverpool John Moores University
- PG Diploma in Data Science from IIT Bangalore
- PG Diploma in Machine Learning and AI from IIIT Bangalore
- Master of Science in Machine Learning and AI from Liverpool John Moores University
With over 20,000+ enrolled learners and 700+ industry experts and mentors, upGrad has enabled many career transitions at lucrative packages.
“We are taking the front and centre position in taking education online for India, Ronnie Screwvala, co-founder & executive chairman, upGrad, said while launching the initiative. This will be the right choice for all working professionals/graduates to start the journey with for the first 2 months, and then decide.
Earlier, upGrad had also allowed free access ‘upGrad Live’, of its tech platform to all colleges, schools, NGOs, educational institutions, and government bodies across the country. The platform has migrated more than 15 universities and colleges to the digital space, who are using its Live platform.
CBSE 2020: CBSE Launches Free Online Teacher Training Through CoE
CBSE Training Circular: The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) will introduce an Online Teacher Training programme through CBSE Centre of Excellence (CoE). The training programme will help teachers in understanding how they can improve their teaching methods and lead improved learning outcomes.
In the official notice, CBSE has informed that e-certificate will be issued to the participant. The course is free of cost and no fee will be charged. Around 1,200 online sessions are planned being each session will be one hour long. As per Affiliation Byelaw, taking five sessions will be considered as one day of training.
CBSE online training will help teachers to easily understand the latest technological advancements in education. This will uplift new skills and knowledge as per the demand. The contact details of CoEs have also been shared in the recent CBSE circular (check below for the link).
On the pilot programme, CBSE conceptualized Technology has enabled teachers training from 3rd week of April 2020, where more than 35,000 Teachers and Principals participated from the country and abroad. 500+ free-online training sessions were conducted by 15 CBSE–COEs.
CBSE online teacher training participation guidelines
As per the official notification, the following are the guidelines of CBSE teacher training circular:
- Contact concerned Centre of Excellence (CoE) for the registration
- On the first-come-first-serve basis, CoE shall send an invitation email to the registered participants.
- On receipt of the invitation link for an online session, registered participants need to click on the YES button.
- The invite link shall not be shared with others.
- Keep the same email log in you used for the registration for the session (on computer system/smartphone), and then through the INVITATION LINK, join the online session.
- Please join the session by clicking the Join Now button/Join Meeting. The PRESENT button is for the presenter i.e. resource person and is advised to participants not to click.
- Before joining the online session, ensure your Camera is in OFF condition and the Microphone is muted.
- Check your headphone/earphone is connected and working properly otherwise you will not be able to hear the resource person’s instruction properly.
- To raise any questions, participants are advised to use CHATBOX or reply to any query made by the Resource Person.
- PLEASE ENSURE SCREEN OF THE RESOURCE PERSON IS ALWAYS PINNED. TAKE YOUR CURSOR TO SCREEN OF THE RESOURCE PERSON, CLICK ON THE PIN BUTTON.
- In case you are struggling in viewing the screen properly or facing any difficulty, please leave the session and join again, by clicking Join Meeting/Join now.
- Before leaving the session, all participants are advised to fill the attendance cum feedback form. Link of the form will be shared in the chatbox during the session.
- To be eligible for e-Certificate, participants have to attend the entire session.
Check out the full CBSE notification here: Click here
AICTE offers 49 free online courses for students: Register on or before May 15
AICTE online courses 2020: All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) is offering 49 free online courses for students in all technical branches and specific streams to improve skills. The courses are being offered by different companies, for free to those who register till May 15, 2020, as stated on the AICTE website. The courses are also helpful for the students who are preparing for jobs in different sectors of the banks, government, and the corporate sector.
AICTE has said, “Courses like “Introduction to UPSC and Banking” have been specially designed to help students prepare for these exams with adequate study materials. In this course, students will learn the NCERT Books basic concepts that are required in the civil services and will help them to start their UPSC Preparation.”
Students can download the list of online courses offered by AICTE from here: Download Now
The courses have 50 hours of chat-based interactive audio-visual content and 100 hours of video lessons on all major engineering topics and entrance exams. The courses aim to help students to face job interview with confidence, gain positive personality and improve English communication. The courses are also specially designed for the GATE aspirants.
AICTE covers the following major areas and topics for students:
- Information Technology
- Mechanical Engineering
- Health Care
- Communication & Skills
While launching these free online courses, AICTE has said that learning should not stop during this lockdown. Many companies, fortunately, have come forward to give courses FREE OF COST for those who register on for before 15th May 2020 for student’s learning. Also, AICTE added that the council does not take any responsibility nor copyright issues for its contents if any since the products are not vetted by AICTE. It’s the responsibility of the respective company.”
A large number of universities and educational institutes are coming up and encouraging students to take online classes to upgrade or learn new skills. Some trending courses include digital marketing in AICTE where you can learn for INR 1, diploma in Machine Learning with R studio, LEAP: Learning Excellence And Progression by IAAA, Financial Management. Also, Online Internship in Investment Analysis Skills, Financial Analysis Basics are also available for students. Grab the opportunity!
SBI PO 2020 Exam Date, Application Form, Eligibility, and Selection Process
SBI PO 2020 is conducted to recruit Probationary Officers for branches of State Bank of India across the nation. The exam will tentatively be conducted from June 8 – 16, 2020. As per SBI job Eligibility, candidates appearing in the final year or having passed their graduation can apply for the exam.
Application Form will be released in April 2020 at the official website sbi.co.in/careers. The application fee is INR 750 for General/ EWS and OBC categories and INR 125 for reserved candidates.
Candidates qualifying prelims will have to appear for the Main exam followed by interview round. Group exercise and Interview is the last stage of the Selection Process. The qualifying marks in Interview round is 40% for General and OBC categories and 35% for other categories.SBI PO Main exam and Interview round have 75% and 25% weightage respectively in preparing the final merit list.
SBI PO 2020 Exam Dates
- Availability of Application Form – April 2, 2020
- Last day to fill Application Form – April 22, 2020
- SBI PO Pre-exam Training to begin on – May 10, 2020
- Release of Admit Card – May 17, 2020
- SBI PO Prelims Exam Date – June 8, 9, 15 and 16, 2020
- SBI PO Main Exam Date – July 20, 2020
- Dates for GD and Interview – September 2020
- Declaration of Final Result – October 2020
SBI PO Educational Qualification Requirements
- The applicants must be a graduate in any stream from a recognized university.
- The final year graduates can also apply.
SBI PO Age Limit
- Candidates must be between 21 to 30 years as on April 1, 2020.
- SC/ST/ECS/J&K Migrantsget a relaxation of 5 years in the upper age limit
- OBC candidates with upper age limit 33 years can apply for the exam
- PwD category candidates reserve a relaxation of 10- 15 years depending on the category.
SBI PO Application Form
SBI PO Application Form will be available on the official website – sbi.co.in from April 2, 2020. Follow the given below steps to fill the application form:
SBI PO 2020 Registration
- Visit the website – sbi.co.in
- Click on link “Career with us” on the home page
- Select ‘SBI PO 2020 Application Form’
- Fill the application form with complete details like name, educational qualifications, address, mobile number, email, and other information.
Pay Application Fee
- Application fee for General, EWS, and OBC categories is INR 750 and INR 125 for reserved categories.
- Pay the fee through debit/ credit card and net banking.
- Take a printout of the application form before submission for future reference.
- You will receive a registration id. Note it down.
SBI PO Admit Card
- For the SBI PO exam, the admit card is released separately for all three stages viz. prelims, main exam, and interview.
- All notifications related to the admit card will be out on the official website i.e. sbi.co.in.
- All candidates need to carry their admit cards on the day of the exam, failing which they won’t be allowed to sit for the exam.
How to Download SBI PO Admit Card?
- Visit the official website i.e. sbi.co.in
- Click on the link “SBI PO 2020 Admit card”
- Enter your registration number and DOB/Password
- Your admit card will appear on the screen
- Download it and take a print-out of the same
SSC MTS Recruitment 2020 Application Form, Eligibility and Exam Dates
SSC MTS Recruitment 2020 is conducted by Staff Selection Commission for Multitasking Staff posts in various government departments and offices. SSC MTS 2020 registration will begin from June 2 to July 15, 2020. SSC MTS 2020 Paper 1 will be conducted between September 26 to November 13, 2020. The exact dates will be available with the release of official notification on June 2, 2020
SSC MTS Result 2019 for Paper 2 will be announced on April 30, 2020. Candidates can check their result by visiting the official website.
Candidates must be between 18-25 years of age to be eligible to apply for the SSC MTS examination. The minimum qualification required is 10th pass or equivalent from a recognized university.
SSC MTS 2020 Exam Dates
SSC MTS 2020 exam dates have been released. Candidates can take a look at the exam schedule tabulated below:
- SSC MTS Notification PDF releases on June 2, 2020
- Application Forms Available June 2 to July 15, 2020
- SSC MTS Paper 1 September 26 to November 13, 2020
- SSC MTS Paper 2 March 1, 2021
SSC MTS 2020 – Eligibility
Candidates who aspire to appear for the exam should check the eligibility criteria before filling the application form. The basic eligibility for SSC MTS 2020 is as follows
Educational Qualifications– Minimum 10th pass or equivalent from a recognized board.
SSC MTS Age Limit 2020 – Candidates age should be between 18 to 25 years as on August 1, 2020. Age relaxation is provided to the reserved category-
- SC/ST and Domiciled in the state of J&K (general)- Upto 5 years relaxation
- OBC and Ex-servicemen (general)- Up to 3 years relaxation
- PH (GEN) and Domiciled in the state of J&K (SC/ST)- Up to 5 years relaxation
- PH (OBC) – Up to 8 years
- PH (SC/ST) – up to 10 years
- Ex-servicemen (OBC)- up to 3 years
- Ex-servicemen (SC/ST) and Domiciled in the state of J&K (OBC)- up to 8 years
SSC MTS 2020 Application Form
SSC MTS online form was available from April 22 – May 29, 2020. Following are the steps to apply online for SSC MTS 2020:
- Visit the official website – ssc.nic.in.
- Look for the tab “Notice”. Click on the tab and search “application form”.
- Read the pre-instructions carefully.
- Complete the process of registration by providing the details such as your name, mobile number and email id.
Filling SSC MTS 2020 Online Form
- Log in to the system with the details of the registration number and password.
- Complete the details of education related to class X, XII, and graduation (whichever is applicable).
- Upload the marks obtained in percentage.
- Provide the details of the father’s name, mother’s name and set up a security question as per your choice from the drop-down.
Uploading Photograph and Signature
- Once all the educational qualification has been successfully filled, then upload the scanned copy of your photograph and signature.
- The size of the photograph and signature must not be more than 50KBs and 20KBs respectively.
- The photograph must be colored one with a light background and signature must be done in the running handwriting.
Payment of SSC MTS 2020 Application Fee
- The application fee has to be paid according to the category details.
- Payment can be done by BHIM UPI/Netbanking/credit/ debit card or e-challan.
- A confirmation mail will be sent once the application fee has been paid.
TPSC Grade II Recruitment 2020: Apply Online for 40 Post, check details here
TPSC Grade II Recruitment 2020: Tripura Public Service Commission (TPSC) has invited applications from bonafide citizens of India for Tripura Police Service, Grade-II, Tripura Civil Service, Grade II post, Group-A Gazetted under GA (P&T) Department, Government of Tripura in the scale of level -14 of Pay Matrix, 2018. Candidates can apply for a total of 40 posts online through TPSC official website.
The interested and eligible candidates can apply for TPSC Grade II Recruitment through tpsc.gov.in and download the TPSC Grade II Recruitment Notification 2020. The last date of the application is April 9, 2020.
Before applying for the post, the candidate needs to register bio-data through OTPR (ON Time Profile Registration) on the Commission’s website: www.tpsc.gov.in. A user ID will be generated and will be emailed or sent to the candidate’s registered mobile number. Now, candidates can apply for the TPSC recruitment using that OTPR user ID.
TPSC Grade II Recruitment Notification 2020: Download Here
TPSC Grade II Recruitment Application Fee
The application fee for TPSC Grade II Recruitment is as follows:
- For General, ST/SC Candidates: Rs. 300/-
- For SC/ ST/BPL/ PH: Rs. 250/-
- Mode of Payment: Offline
TPSC Grade II Recruitment Age Limit
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: 40 Years
- 5 years relaxation on the upper limit age is given of SC, ST, Differently abled (PH) candidates and Government Servants.
TPSC Grade II Recruitment Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||Total Number of Vacancy||Pay Scale|
|Tripura Police Service, Grade-II||10||Level 14|
|Tripura Civil Service Grade II||30||Level 14|
TPSC Grade II Recruitment Educational Qualification
To apply for Tripura PSC Grade II post, a candidate must hold a degree of a recognized University and have a knowledge of English/Bengali/ Kokborok language.
TPSC Grade II Recruitment Selection Process
TPSC Grade II examination will be held in three successive stages namely
- Preliminary Examination (MCQ pattern only) carrying 200 marks,
- Main Examination (Pattern of Question in Main Examination will be as mentioned in the latest syllabus) carrying 800 marks, and
- Personality Test carrying 100 marks
The preliminary and main examination has negative marking. ¼(One-fourth) of the marks is assigned each wrong answer in preliminary examination and in General Studies Paper (Section-I) for the main examination.
Know TPSC Grade II Recruitment Important Details
|Notification||TPSC Grade 2 Recruitment 2020: 40 Vacancies, Apply Online @tpsc.nic.in|
|Notification Date||March 12, 2020|
|Last Date of Submission||April 9, 2020|
|Preliminary Examination||June 7, 2020|
UPPSC BEO Admit Card 2020 Released: Check Exam Date, Pattern & Syllabus
The Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) has released the Block Education Officer (BEO) admit cards on its official website uppsc.up.nic.in. The candidates who have applied UPPSC Block Education Officer (BEO) or Khand Shiksha Adhikari recruitment exam, can download the admit cards now and check the UPPSC BEO exam date, pattern and syllabus form the UPPSC official website.
In order to download UPPSC BEO Admit Card 2020, aspirants will have to provide their date of Birth, Registration Number, and Gender details at the portal.
UPPSC BEO Prelims Exam Date
UPPSC Block Education Officer (BEO) recruitment exam will be conducted on March 22, Sunday from 9:30 am to 11:30 pm across 18 locations in the State Uttar Pradesh. The candidates who will qualify this prelim round will be able to apply in the Mains examination which will be held on September 13, 2020.
The locations include Agra, Prayagraj, Azamgarh, Gorakhpur, Bariely, Ayodhya , Gaziabad, Sitapur, Jaunpur, Jhansi, Kanpur, Muradabaad, Barabanki, Meerut, Raebareli , Lucknow, Varanasi and Mathura.
UPPSC BEO Prelims Marking Scheme
The UPPSC BEO prelims question paper will have a total of 120 questions of 300 marks with negative marking. For one wrong answer, candidates will accrue 0.33% (One-third) negative mark. The time allotment for the exam is 2 hours.
UPPSC BEO 2020 Syllabus
The aspirants have through the following UPPSC BEO syllabus to qualify for prelims and get shortlisted for the mains.
- General Science.
- History of India.
- Indian National Movement.
- Indian Polity, Economy & Culture.
- Indian Agriculture, Commerce & Trade.
- Population, Ecology & urbanization (In India context).
- World Geography & Natural Resources of India & Indian Geography
- Current National and International Important events.
- General Intelligence including Logical & Reasoning.
- Specific Knowledge regarding Culture, Education, Industry Trade, Agriculture, Living & Social Traditions of Uttar Pradesh.
- Elementary Mathematics up to Class 10th level:-Arithmetic, Algebra and Geometry.
How much Candidates Have To Score To Qualify For UPPSC BEO Prelims?
Candidates will have to score a minimum 40% marks and 35% for candidates belonging to reserved categories (SC/ST candidates) in order to qualify for prelims.
How To Download UPPSC BEO Admit Card?
Candidates are advised to follow the steps below to download UPPSC BEO prelims admit card 2020.
- Visit the official website: http://uppsc.up.nic.in/CandidateHomePage.html
- Click on the first link (green colour box) having keyword with Advt no. A-4/E-1/2019 (see the below image)
- After you click on the link, fill your credentials i.e. Date of Birth and Registration No. and the captcha shown on the page.
- Click on Submit
- Download and keep a copy of the admit card
Know UPPSC BEO 2020 Important Details
Various important links and dates are provided here on the below table for the candidates appearing for UPPSC BEO Examination 2020.
|Post||Block Education Officer|
|Selection Process||Preliminary, Mains Examination|
|Examination Date (preliminary)||March 22, 2020|
|Admit Card (preliminary)||March 11, 2020|
|Examination Date (preliminary)||September 13, 2020|
NEET 2020 Admit Card Release Date – March 27; Check exam date and other details
NEET 2020 exam will be conducted on May 3, 2020, in 155 cities of India. Applicants who have successfully enrolled for NEET will be able to download the NEET 2020 Admit Card on March 27, 2020. Candidates will be able to log in through their Registration No. and Password. The specifications on the NEET 2020 Admit Card will cover the name of the candidate, roll number, father’s name, category and subcategory, photo and sign, examination medium, date of birth, exam center address, and reaching time and the exam date.
Applicants have to provide their XII board, roll numbers while filling the application form for the NEET exam 2020.
NEET 2020 Admit Card
- Admit Cards for NEET 2020 shall be issued online on March 27, 2020.
- Applicants can download their NEET Admit Card by signing in to their profiles.
- No aspirant will be permitted to enter the exam center without NEET 2020 Admit Card.
- Throughout the examination, the invigilator may crosscheck the identification of the nominee through the admit card. The invigilator will then put his sign in the area provided on the answer sheet and attendance sheet.
- Candidates must understand that NEET Admit cards will not be given to the candidates through the post, and will only be accessible in the online form.
- NEET 2020 admit card will carry details like the name of the candidate, exam center details, exam date, time,
- Candidate’s date of birth, etc.
NEET 2020 qualification standards
As per NTA, applicants prepared to appear in NEET 2020 must qualify the qualification stated below.
- Age Limit – Applicants need to accomplish 17 years of age by December 31, 2020, to sit for NEET 2020. There is no higher age limit for NEET 2020 as per the interim rule of the Supreme Court. Still, the candidature of applicants more than 25 years of age is subordinate to the Supreme Court orders.
- Academic Qualification – Applicants who have completed or appearing in class 12th with a 5 subjects including English, Chemistry, Physics as compulsory subjects can apply. Candidates of distance learning or private students and those who have biology as an extra subject are also fit for the exam.
NEET 2020 Application Form
NEET 2020 Application Method is now over, certificates and other info needed to fill the application form were:
- Applicant’s name, date of birth, address, father’s name, mother’s name, email id, mobile number,
- Scanned copies of the education completion certificate, thumb impression, passport size image, postcard size photograph and signature in the provided size and format.
- Aadhaar Number (last 4 digits), Election Card (EPIC No.), Bank Account Passbook with Photograph, Class XII Roll Number, Ration Card No., Passport Number or Number of any other Photo Identification Card circulated by the Government.
Procedures to Apply for NEET 2020
- Enroll for NEET 2020, and save your login details for future references.
- Fill the particulars asked on the application form.
- Upload scanned copies of your photograph and signed it.
- Pay the enrollment fees for NEET 2020.
- Download and print the last registration page.
- Cross-check your NEET 2020 Application confirmation page for relevant details and preserve the confirmation page for future reference.
NEET 2020 Application fee
General INR 1500
General-EWS/ OBC INR 1400
SC/ ST/ PH INR 800
NEET 2020 Examination Centers
- NEET applicants require to enter 3 locations as their most proper exam centers during the period of registration.
- Applicants shall be provided one of their choices as their exam center, although it is up to the NTA’s responsibility what exam center gets assigned.
- Features like exam center, exam day, essential guidelines, and time will be specified in the NEET Admit card.
- Candidates are asked to attend the allocated exam center once earlier in the actual exam day in order to evade any last-minute rush and chaos.
NEET 2020 Result
NEET 2020 Result will be revealed on June 4, 2020. Medical candidates who written the exam can check their results on the official website of NTA.
KPTCL Recruitment 2020: Apply online at kptcl.com
KPTCL Recruitment 2020 – Karnataka Power Transmission Corporation which is commonly known as KPTCL affords a bunch of job openings every year. Total 1921vacancies open for the job of Assistant Executive Engineer, Assistant Engineer, Assistant Accounts Officer, Junior Engineer, Assistant, and Junior Assistant.
The company is ready to welcome online applications from bright and motivated employment seekers.
KPTCL Recruitment Vacancies
The KPTCL Recruitment 2020 occurs regularly for posts like Junior Station Attendant, Assistant Engineer (Elec, Civil), Junior Engineer, Assistant accounts officer, Energy manager and so on. Aspirants who desire to apply for KPTCL 2020 must have accomplished their Engineering in the concerned discipline from any approved board of education.
KPTCL Jobs – Educational Qualification
The candidates who desire to apply for KPTCL Recruitment should have completed their Engineering in the concerned discipline from any approved board of educati on. Still, they also require to reach certain age limit rules, for applying for the vacant posts.
KPTCL Age limit
The applicants who aspire to apply for the vacant jobs in KPTCL must require to meet the age limit as per the norms. Below stated is the complete information about the age limit for application as directed by KPTCL.
The least age to apply for the jobs offered by KPTCL is 18 years and should not exceed:
- 35 years in the event of General Merit applicants.
- 38 years in event of Category IIA, IIB, IIIA and IIIB applicants.
- 40 years in event of SC/ST and Category applicants.
- Relaxation in age should be given as per the company rules.
Guidelines to apply for KPTCL Application Form
Candidates who like to apply to have to follow some simple guidelines
- Firstly, visit the web portal of Karnataka Power Transmission Corporation Limited via online mode that is www.kptcl.com
- Once you enter the homepage, the applicant is asked to press on the “Recruitment” tab which is positioned at top of the page in the menu bar.
- Within a few seconds, a fresh page will open up.
- Now, candidates have to tap on “Brief Employment Notification for Recruitment to the jobs of AEE (Electrical), AE (Electrical/Civil), Asst Account Officer, JE (Electrical/Civil), Assistant, Junior Assistant in KPTCL and ESCOMS” link.
- By pressing on the above-stated link, a notification will open up on your desktop. Read the notification correctly so that you do not miss out on crucial details.
- After seeing the notification, fill the online application form with the necessary details.
- Also, upload scanned copies of signature and photo, if required.
- In the end, for the final submission of the filled form click on the “Submit” button.
- The candidate is recommended to take a print out of it for additional use.
KPTCL Selection Methodology
Candidates will be selected based on their scores in an online aptitude test. Contenders who perform well in the test will be called for personal interview round and based on which final selection will be made. For the reference of the candidates, we are providing the information on the syllabus of aptitude tests for different posts.
KPTCL Recruitment 2020 – Application Payments
Considered below is the prescribed application fee for filling up the form for applying to the openings under KPTCL
- The candidates required to pay application charges as Rs.500/- (General, Category I, IIA, IIB, IIIA, and IIIB) and 300/- (SC/ST) in any of the post office in the Province of Karnataka.
- An extra amount of Rs. 15/- will have to be appended as a service cost of the postal office.
What is Robotic process Automation (RPA)?
RPA or Robotic Process Automation is considered as the method of automation of operations of the business by making use of robots to reduce the intervention of human beings.
If we break down, RPA means:
- Robotic: involvement of machine along with mimics human actions
- Process: Step by step sequence that helps in completion of a task
- Automation: without any human intervention
In simple words, mimicking of actions of humans for the performance of a sequence of steps without the intervention of humans is considered as RPA.
In an organization, various tasks are performed every day. All of the inessential tasks performed by humans every day can be replaced by a robot that tends to work on the technology of RPA. It is known to perform similar steps which are said to be performed by a human and also tend to complete the tasks without the interference of any human.
This way humans can focus on performing more important tasks.
For eg, at the level of data entry, the clerk f data entry tends to visit a similar source daily and also obtains the data from them and fills it in the excel sheet. This method has various defined steps to be performed like extraction of data, visiting the website and addition in the sheet, which can be performed by training the robots to perform such steps by giving few commands. The robot tends to follow these commands and also completes such tasks more accurately and quicker. These are just one of the few tasks that are performed by RPA. Most organizations are known to use RPA for an end to end automation for performing business operations daily.
Some of the tools that are used by RPA are Blueprism, UiPathand, and automation anywhere.
These are the top tools of RPA is known to provide the best services and help the RPA in performing its services efficiently. RPA is used efficiently by every organization, though it is used majorly by banks, BPO sectors, hiring process, government, healthcare, operations and much more as the task involved in these sectors is mostly redundant. Out of all the tools of RPA, automation anywhere is the best one as it excels in the services provided by it.
RPA is one of the greatest inventions of the tech world, which has said to make the work of mass quicker ad better as most of the redundant tasks can be performed by these tools while humans can put better use to their skills and knowledge.
Covid-19 updates: New strategy to be followed since June 1st
Supreme Court orders not to take any charges from migrants travelling by bus or train; give food before travel starts
DU Admission 2020: Delhi University registrations may begin from June 8 for undergraduate admission
Central Bank of India SO interview schedule out! Interview starting from June 1
Voot expands its content play to edutainment – Partners with upGrad
“Muskurayega India”, presented by Jjust Music and Cape of Good Films appreciating our Nation for staying together and unite featuring Bollywood celebrities
Latest Bhojpuri chaita song 2020- ‘Bhatar Sala Sautin Ke Gehu Katata’ by Khesari Lal Yadav
‘Genda Phool’: Badshah’s new song featuring Jacqueline Fernandez and Payal Dev
Yash starer K.G.F Chapter-2: release date and all you need to know
RRR: Alia Bhatt shares motion poster of S.S Rajamouli’s upcoming movie
- Education1 week ago
National Test Abhyaas: AI-powered mock test mobile app launched for JEE Main, NEET 2020 aspirants
- Board Exams1 week ago
Bihar Board 10th Result 2020: BSEB Matric Results To Be Released Today
- Asia News7 days ago
Plane crash updates: PIA flight got crashed a few kilometres from the airport
- Headlines5 days ago
Happy Eid-ul-Fitr 2020: Eid Mubarak Images, Wishes, Shayaris, Quotes And Messages