State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra has announced the MHT CET 2020 seat allotment result for the second phase. Candidates, who applied for the MHT CET 2020, can check their result at the official website- cetcell.mahacet.org.
To know the list of selected candidates and procedure of MHT CET 2020 counselling, candidates can visit the counselling website at- www.fe2020.mahacet.org . To check the MHT CET 2020 second round seat allotment result candidates need their registration number/application number and date of birth.
Students who are selected for MHT CET 2020 second round seat allotment or counselling have to accept their seat and report at the allotted institute before January 30, 2021.
MHT CET second round seat allotment result 2020: steps to check result
Candidates can follow the below-mentioned step to check their result-
- Go to the official website – cetcell.mahacet.org
- On the home page click on the link that reads ‘CAP II seat allotment status’
- On the log in section, log in using the application ID and password
- After login candidates will be directed to the result section
- Second round seat allotment result for MHT CET 2020 counselling will be displayed
- Download the admission allotment letter and take a print out for future reference
As per the MHT CET 2020 counselling dates, the academic activities for all institutes have commenced from January 21, 2021. The cutoff date for all type of admission for the 2020-21 session including online registration, document verification, and confirmation of admission, e-Scrutiny for admission is February 2, 2021.
Candidates are advised to must report the allotted colleges within a given time so that they take admission into their choice-fill college.
Click here for more Education News