Indian Bank SO Admit Card 2020 released by Industrial Development Bank of India is now available on the website, indianbank.in. The candidates can download the Indian bank admit card for the Specialist Officers (SO) post from the official website. The online examination of the Indian Bank SO 2020 will be held on March 8, 2020. The call letters for the Specialist Officers exam has already been started from February 20, 2020.
Important Details of Indian Bank SO Exam
|Name of the company||Indian bank|
|Post name||Specialist Officer|
|Number of Vacancies||138 Posts|
|Date of admit card||From 20.02.2020|
|Date of exam||08.03.2020|
|Official link: Download From Here||Indian Bank SO Admit Card 2020|
Steps to download the Indian Bank SO Admit Card 2020
The candidate can follow the below steps to download the admit card for the specialist officer post.
- The candidate need to visit the official page of Indian Bank: indianbank.in
- On the home page, tap on the search option
- Click on the career option where Indian Bank SO Admit Card 2020 link will be displayed on the screen.
- Now, fill up the necessary credentials to log in
- Candidate can now download the admit card for the Indian Bank SO examination 2020.
Indian Bank SO 2020: Vacancy Details
Total of 138 posts are available for the SO post in Indian Bank. Check below the details.
- Assistant Manager Credit – 85
- Manager Credit – 15
- Manager Security – 15
- Manager Forex – 10
- Manager Legal – 2
- Manager Dealer – 5
- Manager Risk Management – 5
- Senior Manager Risk Management – 1
Scale I – Rs. 23700 980/7 30560 1145/2 32850 1310/7 42020
Scale II – 31705 1145/1 32850 1310/10 45950
Scale III – Rs. 42020 1310/5 48570 1460/2 51490
Details Mentioned On Indian Bank Admit Card SO 2020
Check below the details mentioned on the Indian Bank SO Admit Card are listed below:
- Candidate’s Name
- Candidate’s Date of Birth
- Gender of the Candidate
- Candidate’s Photograph
- Signature of the Candidate
- Indian Bank SO Application Number
- Exam Centre Address
- Date of the Exam
- Exam Timings
- General Guidelines
Documents To Be Carried Along With IB SO Admit Card
Along with the Indian Bank admit card, the candidates must carry one of the following valid photo ID proofs to the exam centre
- Aadhar Card
- Voter ID Card
- Permanent Driving License
- Bank Passbook with Photograph
- PAN Card
- Photo Identity Proof issued by a People’s Representative/Gazetted Officer along with a Photograph
- Aadhar/ E-aadhar Card with a Photograph
- Identity Card issued by a Recognized University/College
Indian Bank SO 2020: Selection Procedure
The selection process of the Indian Bank SO is through computer-based examination, interview and documentary examination. The weightage is 80:20 for Test and Interview for Merit listing.
- The Candidates who get qualified score card mentioned by Indian Bank in the SO Common Written Exam issued by IBPS are only eligible.
- Candidates belonging to the unreserved/ EWS category, the minimum qualifying mark in the test is 40% and 35% for the candidates belonging to the ST/SC/ OBC and PWD categories. The same goes for the interview also.
Indian Bank SO Manager (Legal) Exam Pattern:
|General English||50||50|| |
|General Awareness with Reference to Banking||50||25|
Indian Bank Senior Manager Risk Management Exam Pattern
|Professional Knowledge||60||100||01 Hour|
Indian Bank SO Exam Pattern for Other SO Post
|General English||50||50||2 Hours|
|Professional Knowledge |
(in specific vertical)