Eid ul-Fitr marks the end of the holy month of Ramadan (or Ramzan) during which Muslims observe Roza (fast from dusk to dawn). Being the most auspicious festivals for the Muslim community, the festival is celebrated worldwide with feasts, prayers and charity or zakat. The word Eid symbolizes feast and Mubarak means blessed. On this day, people get up early, chant their salat ul-fajr (daily prayers), apply ittar, wear new clothes, and exchange greetings by saying “Eid Mubarak”.
Eid Ul Fitr aka Meethi Eid, also known as ‘festival of breaking fast’, is celebrated with great zeal and fervor. The grand festival also marks the beginning of Shawwal, another month, and one cannot fast on the day of Eid. The occasion commences only after the crescent moon is sighted. Muslims will soon celebrate Eid al-Adha after Eid al-Fitr. But, this year celebrations will be a little different due to lockdown.
With Eid-Ul-Fitr 2020 is being celebrated today i.e- May 25, 2020, take a look at some quotes, wishes, Shayari, messages to wish your loved ones on WhatsApp, Instagram, Facebook on this auspicious festival.
Eid Mubarak Wishes 2020
- Eid Mubarak! May Allah bless your life with happiness, your soul with spiritual thoughts, your heart with love, and your mind with wisdom.
- Home full of smiles and laughter, heart filled with love so true, get success in everything you do, and happy life ever after, these are my wishes on Eid for you. Stay Blessed.
- Let there be happiness, light, and positivity in your life and may there never be any dearth of good friends. Eid Mubarak Mere Dost!
- I wish you a very happy, joyous and peaceful Eid ul Fitr. May Allah forgive your sins, ease the suffering of all people around, and accept your good deeds. Bakrid Mubarak!
- May the blessings of Allah be with you always and with your family forever. Eid Mubarak!
Eid Mubarak Messages 2020
- Let all join our hands to thank God Almighty for this wonderful and peaceful day. Eid Mubarak!
- Our month-long wait is finally over. I hope you enjoy this day peacefully with joy and laughter and seek Allah’s blessings. Eid Mubarak!
- Take a break from stress and let’s celebrate Eid with a peace in a mind and forget worries for a moment! You are welcome to join us as Life is so endlessly delicious. Let’s enjoy together, Happy Eid Day!
- May every silent prayer of yours get answered, your dreams get fulfilled and opportunities seek your way. May Allah shower his Rehmat and Barkat on you, your family and your loved ones. Happy Eid!
Eid Mubarak Wishes in Hindi/ Eid Shayaris
- Chand ki pehli dastak pe Chand Mubarak kehte hain, Sab se pehle hum aapko Eid Mubarak kehte hain.
- Eid Ka Chand kare sabki muradein puri, Mile sabko dheron khushiyan aur na rahe koi tamanna adhuri…Eid Ka Chand Mubarak.
- Kuch is qadr pak ho rishta tere aur mere darmiyan, Jaise Taqreeb-e-Eid Aur Mah-e-Ramzan Ka. Eid Ka Chand Mubarak mere dost.
- Koi tumhare itne naaz uthaaye to batanaa, Koi itna chahhe tumhe to batana, Eid Mubarak to har koi keh dega tumse, Koi hamari tarah kahey to batana, Eid Mubarak!
- Mubarak Mauka Allah ne atah farmaya, ek baar fir bandagi ki raah pe chalaaya, adaa karna apna farz tum Khuda ke liye..khushi aur shanti se bhari ho Eid apke liye!
Eid Ka Chand Mubarak. Eid Mubarak to you all!