Board ExamsEducationEducation NewsHeadlines

Assam SEBA HSLC Result 2020 Date: SEBA Class 10 Results to be announced today at 9 am

Assam SEBA HSLC Result 2020 Date: SEBA Class 10 Results will be announced today at 9.00 am by the Board of Secondary Education, Assam (SEBA) on the official website of the board – sebaonline.org, resultsassam.nic.in, according to SEBA Secretary Suranjana Senapati. The state board will release digital mark sheets for class 10th students after verification of the results through Result Gazette. About 3.8 lakh students appeared for the Assam Board Examination this year held from February 10 to February 25, 2020.

Last year, SEBA had declared the Assam High Madrassa (AHM) and Assam High School Leaving Certificate (HSLC) examination results on May 15. This year results got delayed due to Covid-19 crises. 95 per cent of the evaluation of Class X was completed when the first phase lockdown was announced. And, the remaining 5% was done during the lockdown despite all the difficulties.

The hard copies of pass certificates and the results will be provided after educational institutions reopen.

Assam SEBA HSLC Result 2020:  How to Check?

The class 10th students can follow the below steps to see and download their HSLC mark sheets for future reference.

  1. Visit the official website at sebaonline.org
  2. Look for SEBA HSLC Result 2020 at the home page
  3. Enter necessary credentials like roll number
  4. Download Assam HSLC Result 2020 or Assam 10th Result 2020

SEBA HSLC Result 2020: Via SMS and App

Students can also send an SMS to 57766 to check their HSLC results 2020. Type SEBA 20<space>Roll Number and click on the send button.

Candidates can also download the mobile application via play store on their devices and register themselves to check SEBA Assam HSLC Result 2020 via mobile.

Yesterday Assam education minister Himanta Biswa Sarma said that this year no one will be allowed to go to schools for the results and has banned processions with rank holders. The school will remain closed and the students are advised to check the result through multiple websites or mobile application.

Last year 3.4 lakh students had appeared for the Assam HSLC exam with an overall pass percentage of 60.23 per cent. 48,599 students cleared the exam with distinction and first division and a star. The. Girls had a pass percentage of 57.99 per cent, while boys had a better pass percentage of 62/69.

Click here for more Education News

 

Related Articles

Back to top button