Would you rather be a fun game that you can play with your friends anywhere anytime like getting bored in long text drives, pick out the mobile and start enjoying that time with your friend? The game includes many funny questions and players have to answer – would you rather do this or not? The game is perfect for those getting bored with friends and family, who are tired of playing truth and dare, guess the gibberish game. Would you rather is a better version of all of these games?
Refer to the list to find out the popular Would You Rather game.
Set up for the game
- At least two players- would you rather is a questioning game and you can’t play it solo. At least two players are required to play the game and make it more exciting.
- Choose a player to go first. Select a player to start the game first, he will choose a question that begins with “Would you rather…?” and will be provided with two scenarios for another player to choose from.
- Choose one answer to any question you are asked. When someone asks you the question, you will be given two choices and you have to choose your preference.
How many players required?
Would you rather is a fun questioning game that you can not play alone. So a minimum of two players is required to play this game. There are no limits on the maximum number of players.
How to play?
The game is very simple to play. Follow the given steps to play the game.
- Open the game.
- Gather your friends to have more fun and interesting rounds.
- Click on the Play button.
- You can choose the type of questions you would like to answers from different categories like entertainment, related to boys or girls or any topic of your choice.
- The question will appear on the screen and you will have to answer the question in the prescribed time.
Reasons to play this game?
Would You Rather Choose is a great fun game to play your friends rather than playing just by yourself. It makes you in a dilemma to choose What option would you rather pick? Get together with your friends and play a game of What Would You Rather Choose to find out.
Answer fun questions such as:
– Would you rather always be 10 minutes late or always be 20 minutes early?
– Would you rather go back 10 years in the past or go forward 10 years in the future?
Ask any type of questions and reveal your secrets of your friends.