Pete Docter is back with a sequel to the Monsters, Inc. while Bobs Gannaway is developing the series, Monsters at Work. The series is going to the same kind of computer-animation as Monster, Inc. The fans were eager to get a spin-off or sequel to the Monsters, Inc. franchise and now they have both of them in one. Read the complete article to know who will be back in the series from the movie while who is added.
Release Date: Monsters at Work
Disney Plus is going to stream this incredible looking computer-animation this July. The production was disturbed on a great scale due to the pandemic. Still, to be precise, Monsters at Work will hit the screen of the streamer on 2 July 2021. This sequel to Monsters, Inc. is produced under the banners of Pixar Animation Studios, ICON Creative Studios, and Disney Television Animation.
Cast: Monsters at Work
- James P. Sullivan, aka, Sulley is voiced by John Goodman.
- Mike Wazowski is voiced by Billy Crystal.
- Yeti is voiced by John Rotzenberger.
- Celia Mae and Benard are voiced by Jennifer Telly.
- Roz and Roze are voiced by Bob Peterson.
- Tylor Tuskmon is voiced by Ben Feldman.
- Val Little is voiced by Kelly Marie Tran.
- Fritz is voiced by Henry Winkler.
- Millie Tuskmon is voiced by Aisha Tyler.
- Smitty and Needleman are voiced by Stephen Stanton.
- Duncan is voiced by Lucas Neff.
- Cutter is voiced by Alana Ubach.
Plot: Monsters at Work
The story starts roughly after the events of Mosters, Inc. The residential city of monsters, Monstopolis are set for a change. They want a new way to fuel the city, with the laughing sounds. The new Monster University graduate, Tylor Tuskmon is seeking to work with his idols. As for now, Taylor is a mechanic in the Facilities Team. For now, there doesn’t seem to be a trailer or teaser of the series.
Disney Plus is going to host an MCU miniseries, The Falcon and The Winter Soldier. So what if Monsters at Work is animated and The Falcon and The Winter Soldier is not? They both have incredibly great upcoming viewership.
Trailer: Mosters, Inc.