Into The Beat- Dein Herz tantz: Release Date, Cast, Plot, and Trailer
What will you choose? Parent's wish or passion?
Are you guys tired of watching those plain romance and drama stuff? If yes, then here is a twist to the genre with a touch of music to it. Into The Beat- Dien Herz tantz will satiate you with its new way of discovering passion and love. Before we get started answer me, do you like to dance?
Release Date: Into The Beat- Dein Herz tantz
Stefan Westerwelle’s direction, Into The Beat- Dien Herz tantz will stream online on none other than Netflix. The film is slated to be released on 13 April 2021. So, after about a couple of days, we will be enjoying this musical romantic drama movie.
Cast: Into The Beat- Dein Herz tantz
- Alexandra Pfeifer will be playing the role of Katya.
- Yalany Marschner will be playing the role of Marlon.
- Ina Geraldine Guy will be playing the role of Feli.
- Tidiane Jamayn Diallo will be playing the role of Gast im Restaurant.
- Julius Nitschkoff will be playing the role of Jo.
- Trystan Putter will be playing the role of Victor.
- Helen Schneider will be playing the role of Frau Rosebloom.
- Julia Stowski will be playing the role of Janine.
- Nadja Stubiger will be playing the role of Romy.
Plot: Into The Beat- Dein Herz tantz
Ever since I started this article, I said that Into The Beat is different, here I will give you statements of proof. Stefan Westerwelle and Hannah Schweier wrote the plot which is a new take to any classical dance and music shows we ever watched.
We follow a teenage girl who is following her parent’s plan and learning ballet. Not much later, this ballerina comes across the intriguing hip-hop. She finds herself falling for hip-hop and gets passionate about it. Now, it is a once-in-a-lifetime choice in front of her to choose one between them, either ballet or hip-hop.
What would you do if you are in her place? Will you obey your parent’s wishes or follow your newly integrated fashion? Let me know more about it in the comments.
Netflix is blooming with a lot of romances these days, here is a docuseries that can make you believe that true love is still in this world. My Love: Six Stories of True Love will feature true stories of six couples from all around the world in different languages.
Trailer: Into The Beat- Dein Herz tantz