The Global Awards 2019 was held on Thursday, March 7, 2019, at London Hammersmith Apollo. It was sponsored by very.co.uk. It was hosted by ‘Roman Kemp’, ‘Rochelle Humes’, and ‘Myleene Klass’. Global Awards 2019 Television/Radio coverage networks were Capital FM and Heart FM. It was held to reward the music played on British radio stations.
Celebrities Arrival on Blue Carpet –
1. Roman Kemp arrived on blue carpet wearing a tuxedo on The Global Awards 2019 and also hosting it.
2. Rochelle Humes looks really stunning in her white dress on the blue carpet and also a co-host.
3. Myleene Klass a co-host trio arrived on a blue carpet with a glowing face in black dress showing the baby bump.
4. Emmalee Bunton looks really cheerful on The Global Awards blue carpet with her bubblegum pink hair.
5. Mabel wore a pink and cream colored blazer dress with an Ariana-esque ponytail which gives her a stunning look.
6. Cheryl giving us a look of summer through her off-shoulder dress on the blue carpet.
7. Little Mix band girls walked down on The Global Award blue carpet in black and grey colored dresses.
View this post on Instagram
HQ of Little Mix on blue carpet at #TheGlobalAwards 🖤 @littlemix @perrieedwards @jesynelson @jadethirlwall @leighannepinnock __ ( TAG THE GIRLS ) . . . . #queens#littlemix#mixers#5sos#arianagrande#fans#perrieedwards#jadethirlwall#jerrie#jesynelson#leighannepinnock#alerrie#camilacabellos#alexerrie#edsheeran#taylorswift#jadesy#pesy#portugalneedslittlemix#katyperry#lerrie#glorydaystour#ReggaetonLentoRemix#cnco#cncomusic#dna#salute#getweird#kimkardashian
8. Liam Payne looks absolutely handsome in his blue colored suit matching with blue carpet.
9. New Hope Club boys wore fully black suits with matching shoes and white socks.
10. Vick Hope never failed to impress her fans, she arrived in a yellow colored dress and accessorize it with jewelry and clutch.
Winners of The Global Awards 2019 –
|Best Song||Little Mix feat. Nicki Minaj – ‘Women Like Me’|
|Best Group||Little Mix|
|The LBC Award||Steve Allen|
|Rising Star Award||Halsey|
|Social Media Superstar||Joe Sugg|
|Best RnB, Hip Hop or Grime||Khalid|
|Best Male||Mark Ronson|
|Best Female||Dua Lipa|
|Best Classical Artist||Nicola Benedetti|
|Best British Artist or Group||Dua Lipa|
|Mass Appeal Award||Lady Gaga|
|Most Played Song||Rudimental feat. Jess Glynne, Macklemore & Dan Caplen – ‘These Days’|
|The Global Special Award||Mark Ronson|
|The Very Award||Joshua Hill|