There have been a lot of animes that were adapted from the manga series and novels. But Netflix’s upcoming anime series is inspired by a video game. Ashley Miller created the anime in an adult fiction genre. DOTA: Dragon’s Blood will feature the successor of DOTA, DOTA 2 which released back in 2013.
Release Date: DOTA: Dragon’s Blood
The teaser that hit the screens in February stirred the fans into restlessness. Then the trailer was released in the following month, March. Netflix will be streaming the anime series, DOTA: Dragon’s Blood from 25 March 2021. The anime series is produced jointly by Valve and Netflix Animation.
Cast and Characters: DOTA: Dragon’s Blood
- The character of Davion is voiced by Yuri Lowenthal.
- The character of Bram is voiced by Josh Keaton.
- The character of Princess Mirana is voiced by Lara Pulver.
- The character of Slyrak the Ember Eldwurm is voiced by Tony Todd.
- The character of Invoker is voiced by Troy Baker.
- The character of Luna is voiced by Kari Wahlgren.
- The character of Selemene is voiced by Alex Wilton Regan.
- The character of Fymryn is voiced by Freya Tingley.
- The character of Drysi is voiced by Stephanie Jacobsen.
- The character of Kaden is voiced by Anson Mount.
Plot: DOTA: Dragon’s Blood
The anime series brings the most iconic character, Davion of the infamous video game, DOTA to action. Those who are familiar with the gameplay can already guess that Davion will be the same Dragon Knight he used to be. In the series, he will join hands with Princess Mirana and start a quest.
Davion is still fighting evil anywhere in the world. He guards innocents and is struggling to maintain peace in the world. At the same time, Princess Mirana joins him but is on her own quest as well. The story is loosely related to the video game.
While Netflix is going to release this anime, an Italian movie hits the streamer the very same day. Caught by a Wave will remind you of some sweet and sour memories of your first love. Stay tuned to us for regular updates on upcoming releases and much more.