Aishwarya Rai Bachchan and daughter Aaradhya Bachchan have been admitted to Nanavati Hospital on Friday evening. As per sources, the decision was taken to shift Aishwarya and Aaradhya to the hospital after mild fever. Aradhya was taken to the hospital earlier around 6 pm followed by Aishwarya at 8:30 pm.
Aishwarya is also said to have trouble breathing. Hospital sources said they underwent a CT scan. Earlier on June 11, Amitabh Bachchan and Abhishek Bachchan were admitted to the hospital after having mild symptoms of COVID-19.
Aishwarya was found corona positive on Sunday.
On Saturday (July 11) Amitabh and Abhishek were found COVID positive. Subsequently, his family members and staff were examined. A test report on Sunday afternoon showed minor symptoms in Aishwarya and her daughter Aaradhya. After this, BMC officials had talked to both of them about their symptoms and asked if they had any problem with the symptoms.
Aishwarya said that she has no problem.
Aishwarya had described her and Aaradhya’s symptoms as mild and said that they had no problem. She neither had fever nor trouble breathing at that time. It was then decided to keep them at home according to the quarantine rules of COVID-19. It was the consent of the whole family. Now 6 days later the news of fever to Aishwarya-Aaradhya has made everyone worried.
Abhishek had cleared the situation by tweeting twice
After spending a full day in the hospital on Sunday evening, Abhishek had tweeted – ‘My father and I will remain in the hospital till the doctors say so. I appeal to everyone to be safe and careful. Please follow the rules!’
In another tweet, Abhishek confirmed Aishwarya and Aaradhya to be COVID-19 positive. Abhishek wrote – ‘They will stay at home in quarantine. We have told BMC about their situation and they are doing the necessary things.’
Bachchan family according to symptoms ·
- Amitabh, who was found positive on Saturday in an antigen test, had mild symptoms of Corona. He also had a fever and his oxygen level was also low.
- Abhishek Bachchan was found to be completely asymptomatic and his symptoms were not revealed. Despite this, he was admitted to the hospital as a precautionary measure.
- The symptoms of Aishwarya and Aaradhya were also asymptomatic on Sunday and they had no problem. In the entire family, only Jaya was found negative twice.
- Apart from Jaya, the reports of Amitabh’s daughter Shweta, his granddaughter Navya Nanda and granddaughter Agastya Nanda came negative.
- Also, the swab test report of 26 of their staff members also came negative.