Uttar Pradesh Government will release a lot of recruitments for vacancies in various departments this year. There are a lot of departments which need efficient workforce in Uttar Pradesh. Every year there are a lot of the state departments that invites application from students regarding jobs in various departments.
Some of the UP departments that accept an application from students annually are the teaching department, Civil Services, Fishery Department, Water department etc. These jobs are very lucrative citing the pay scale and the extra perks they provide to the candidates. There are two ways of recruiting in the state departments, viz internal promotion and open market recruitment. In this article, we will talk about the various job prospects offered by the UP state government.
Current Job Openings in Uttar Pradesh
|Posts||Last Date to apply||Total Vacancies|
|UP Postal Circle recruitment||07-05-2020||3951|
|UP PCS Recruitment 2020||18-05-2020||200|
|Allahabad High Court Judicial Magistrate||03-05-2020||17|
|NLC Graduate Trainee||17-05-2020||259|
|NFL Professional Post||27-05-2020||52|
|BHU Sr Resident post||15-05-2020||20|
|UPRVUNL Technician Post||06-05-2020||353|
Eligibility for the Uttar Pradesh state government job
The first step to apply for any job is to first check the eligibility of the student for the application. This is the basic deciding factor in any of the recruitment process. Uttar Pradesh invites application from a lot of people with different eligibility criteria let’s have a look at the eligibility criteria of the above jobs:
|UP Postal Circle recruitment||The candidate must pass the High School passing marks in Mathematics and English.|
|UP PCS Recruitment 2020||Bachelors or Masters from a recognised university.|
|Allahabad High Court Judicial Magistrate||The candidate must possess a degree of law or must have experience in this field.|
|NLC Graduate Trainee||Bachelor degree in Mechanical Engineering/Electronics & Communication/Civil/Computer Science/Mining /Instrumentation.|
|NFL Professional Post||Govt / PSU employees Should have worked for two year|
|BHU Sr Resident post||Post-graduate/Master’s/Bachelors in sociology/Nursing/ Applied Sociology (MA)/Psychology.|
|UPRVUNL Technician Post||Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering /Technology/ Law/ Pharmacist with not less than 60% marks.|
How to apply to Uttar Pradesh State Jobs?
The application process for all of the above recruitment is done online. The candidate has to fill the application form through the internet before the last date of application. Follow the given steps to fill the form correctly:
- Visit the official website of the department you wish to apply
- Click on new registrations.
- Register yourself on the website and then proceed further.
- Fill all of your personal details that are asked in the form. After filling all your personal details, name, date of birth, gender. Note down the login credentials.
- Enter all the details correctly regarding the marks, date of birth etc.
- After this upload your photograph and enter your academic qualifications.
- Once all these things are completed then pay the fees which are been mentioned in the advertisement.
- The fee payment will be made online or in some cases, a bank challan has to be issued for the payment.
- The students are allowed to choose their exam centre as per their preference in some cases.
- Lastly, take a printout of the application form and keep it for future use.
Salary and Emoluments
The salary and emoluments of all the posts mentioned below are as follows:
|UP Postal Circle recruitment||Rs 10,000 – 15,000|
|UP PCS Recruitment 2020||Rs 31,450- 39,800|
|Allahabad High Court Judicial Magistrate||Rs 6000-10,000|
|NLC Graduate Trainee||Rs 50,000- 1,60,000|
|NFL Professional Post||Rs 40,000- 70,000|
|BHU Sr Resident post||Rs 14,000- 45,000|
|UPRVUNL Technician Post||Rs 27,200- 1,77,500|
Mode of Selection
The mode of selection of any of the posts are written exam and interview, the candidates have to pass all the levels od the exam process. The final selection will be based on the marks acquired by the candidate in the written exam and interview.