UPSC exam 2018: The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has revealed the recruitment notifications for Combined Medical Services at upsc.gov.in, upsconline.nic.in. Candidates who wish to apply for the same can visit the official site of UPSC to apply for a similar at this point. With a specific end goal to secure a post in the previously mentioned benefit, applicants need to qualify the Combined Medical Services Examination. The last date to present the application form for Combined Medical Services Examination, 2018, is May 25. The written examination for Combined Medical Service for two target papers will be led in Computer-based mode. While the aggregate of posts is on offer is as yet being settled, till now 454 seats will be filled through this examination.
How to apply for Combined Medical Services Examination, 2018
- Open the official site of UPSC at upsconline.nic.in
- Now tap on the link ‘online application for various examinations of UPSC’
- Tap on ‘Click Here for PART I’
- Complete the Part 1 of enrollment by entering all the required information
- Now proceed onward to the Part 2 of the recruitment procedure
- Complete the section 2 enrollment to finish the procedure
Services/Posts to be filled through the Combined Medical Services Examination, 2018
- Assistant Medical Officer in Indian Ordnance Factories Health Services – 16 vacancies
- General Duty Medical Officer in New Delhi Municipal Council
- Junior Scale Posts in Central Health Services – 138 vacancies
- Assistant Divisional Medical Officer in the Railways – 300 vacancies
Subject and marks included in Examination
- Part-I: COMPUTER BASED EXAMINATION – 500 marks
- Part-II: Personality Test-100 Marks
Eligibility criteria UPSC Exam 2018
- A competitor must be either a Citizen of India, or Nepal, or a subject of Bhutan, or a Tibetan outcast who approached India before the first January 1962 with the aim of for all time settling in India. or on the other hand, a man of Indian inception who has moved from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka or East African Countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, and Ethiopia or from Vietnam with the expectation of forever settling in India.
- A possibility for this examination must not have achieved the age of 32 years as on first August 2018, i.e. the applicant probably been born not sooner than second August 1986.
- For admission to the examination, a competitor ought to have passed the composed and handy parts of the last M.B.B.S. Examination
- Candidates must be physically and therapeutically fit by the medical standards for the Combined Medical Services Examination 2018