Uttar Pradesh Postal department has released various vacancies for the UP Gramin Dak Sevak. The vacancies were released for an array of posts under the rural postal department. The department has now extended the last dates for the application form. The students who are eligible and wish to fill the UP Gramin Dak Sevak form, this is a great chance for them to apply for the posts. In this article, all the key details of the aforesaid UP rural postal recruitment.
Important Dates of UP Postal recruitment
The important dates of the UP Gramin Dak Sevak are mentioned below:
|Document Verification||To be notified later|
UP Dak Gramin Sevaks Eligibility
The candidates who wish to apply for the UP Gramin Dak Sevak vacancies must check the eligibility as mentioned below:
- The age of the candidate applying for the post of Dak Sevak must be between 18-40 years.
- The candidate must have completed his Secondary School examination with Mathematics and English.
- The candidate must possess the knowledge of the local language of the state.
- The aspirant must have a working knowledge of the computer. Also, he should possess the basic computer certificate from a verified computer institute.
- The candidate must also have knowledge of driving the cycle.
How to apply for UP Postal vacancies
The students should follow the given steps to correctly fill the form for UP Gramin Dak Sevak vacancy:
- Visit the official website of UP Postal department
- Click on New Registrations.
- Then, fill all your personal details, name, date of birth, gender. Note down the login credentials.
- After this upload your photograph and enter your academic qualifications.
- Once all these things are completed then pay the fees which are about Rs 100 for the General candidates while it is exempted for all the SC/ST/female candidates.
- Make sure that you enter all the details correctly regarding the marks, date of birth etc.
- The students are allowed to choose their centre as per their preference.
- At last, take a printout of the application form and keep it for future use.
Gramin Dak Sevak Vacancies
The UP postal department has released the notification for a total of 3951 UP Gramin Dak Sevak vacancies. The break-up of the vacancies category wise is given below:
Emolument for the Dak Sevak
The candidates selected for the post of the UP Gramin Dak Sevak will be entitled to receiving Rs 10,000 per month for Level 1 TRCA slab. While the candidates for the Level 2 TRCA slab will get Rs 12,000 per month.
The selection for the post of UP Gramin Dak Sevak will be done primarily on the merit marks. The students will be selected on the basis of the marks obtained by them in their 10th grade. Post that, the students will be called for the document verification. The document verification is a very simple process and authorities will only check the original documents.