Chennai: The United India Insurance Company Limited has invited applications for the post of Medical Officers. The UIICL MO recruitment will be done for a total of 10 vacancies. This recruitment is strictly for the students who have a medical background and have completed their MBBS.
Highlights of the UIICL MO recruitment
|Organisation||United India Insurance Company Limited|
|Last date to apply||10-06-2020|
|Selection process||Computer Based Test|
|Application Link||Available soon|
UIICL MO Eligibility
The eligibility of the UIICL MO is decided on 3 factors viz Age, Citizenship, and Educational Qualification.
- The candidate should fall between the age group of 21-30 years.
- The candidates who come in the creamy layer are given age relaxations viz 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC candidates.
The candidate should be a citizen of India.
Educational Qualificati on
- The candidate should have completed his MBBS from a recognised university.
- The degree must be recognised by the Medical Council of India.
- There is no minimum percentage required for appearing in the exam.
- The students who are from the Dentist, Ayurveda or Unani are prohibited from this recruitment.
Medical Officers Vacancy Breakup
The vacancy of the UIICL MO is distributed over various categories, the notification talks about total 10 vacancies.
How to Apply for the UIICL MO?
The application process for the vacancies notified under UIICL MO recruitment will be done online. The candidates have to follow all the basic steps released by the exam authorities:
- Visit the official website of the UIICL.
- Register yourself on the website and then proceed further.
- Fill all of your personal details that are asked in the form. After filling all your personal details, name, date of birth, gender. Note down the login credentials.
- Enter all the details correctly regarding the marks, date of birth, etc.
- After this enter your academic qualifications, grades, total marks.
- Once all these things are completed then pay the fees which is been mentioned in the advertisement.
- The fee mentioned for the Unreserved/EWS/OBC candidate is 300 while it is exempted for SC/ST.
- The fee payment will be made online or in some cases, a bank challan has to be issued for the payment.
- The students are allowed to choose their training center as per their preference in some cases.
- Lastly, take a printout of the application form and keep it for future use.
Selection Process of the Medical Officers
The selection of suitable candidates for the vacant post of UIICL MO will be done purely on the academic qualification. The interview of the candidates whose application will be shortlisted will be done via video conferencing. Post the interview, the merit list will be prepared for the successful candidates.