The National Testing Agency (NTA) has issued the UGC NET 2021 application form in online mode. Candidates can fill the UGC NET application form till Marc 2 and they can pay the fee till March 3. The exam will be conducted from May 2 to May 17.
UGC NET exam will consist of two papers – Paper 1 which carries 100 marks and candidates have to score at least 50 marks. Paper 2 will be of 200 marks and candidates will be required to answer 100 questions. The education minister, Ramesh Pokhriyal ‘Nishank’ announced the UGC NET 2021 exam date on Twitter.
National Testing Agency (@DG_NTA) will conduct next UGC-NET exam for Junior Research Fellowship & eligibility for Assistant Professor on 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 10, 11, 12, 14 & 17 May 2021.
Read circular attached for more info! Good luck to all participants.#UGCNET pic.twitter.com/5j1zifvjD1
— Dr. Ramesh Pokhriyal Nishank (@DrRPNishank) February 2, 2021
|UGC NET 2021 application date||February 2, 2021|
|Last date to apply for UGC NET 2021||March 2, 2021|
|Last date to pay the fee||March 3, 2021|
|UGC NET 2021 exam date||May 2 to May 17, 2021|
UGC NET 2021: Steps to fill the UGC NET 2021 application form
- Visit the official website of UGC NET- ugcnet.nta.nic.in
- On the homepage, click on the link that reads ‘UGC NET December 2020 Cycle (May 2021)’
- You will be directed to the registration page
- Click on the ‘UGC NET’ new registration tab
- Read all the instruction and exam related guidelines. Click on the proceed tab
- Fill the registration form providing all the personal details, contact details, choose password and security pin and then click on the tab ‘submit button’
- UGC NET ID and password will be generated
- Login via generated ID and password
- Fill the information and upload the required document
- Cross-check all the filling information before final submission
- Pay the UGC NET 2021 registration fee
- Once the fee is paid, the candidates will receive a confirmation slip
- Download and take a print out of the confirmation slip
UGC NET 2021 Exam Dates:
The National Testing Agency (NTA) will hold the UGC NET 2021 examination for the December session for junior research fellowship (JRF) and eligibility for assistant professor on May 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 10, 11, 12, 14, and 17. Last year the UGC NET exam was conducted only once due to the COVID-19 pandemic situation. In the official circular, it is mentioned that the UGC NET 2021 application form has been released on the official website and the last date to apply for is March 2, 2021.
About UGC NET exam
The UGC NET 2021 exam is conducted in computer-based mode and junior research fellowship/assistant professor. Candidates, who clear the UGC NET exam for Assistants Professorship, will not be invited for JRF.
Click here for more Education News