The Uranium Corporation of India Limited has invited applications under 136 posts in different cadre. The UCIL authority deals with the uranium mining and the authority needs staff to handle day to day activities of the company. The students who are eligible and wish to fill the applications of UCIL Recruitment can go through the article below.
Highlights of the UCIL Recruitment 2020
The important dates of the UCIL Recruitment are mentioned in the table given below:
|Online Registration begins||18-05-2020|
|Last date of application||22-06-2020|
|Last date of fees payment||22-06-2020|
|Exam Dates||To be notified later|
Eligibility for the recruitment process
Age – The candidate should have completed his 21 years on 01-08-2019, and the age must not exceed 37 years.
The Educational Qualification of the UCIL recruitment process under different categories is given below:
|Graduate Operational||The candidate must possess a degree in B.Sc (Physics/Chemistry) – 03 years course with minimum 60% marks for UR candidates and 55% marks for SC/ST candidates.|
|Mining Mate-C||The candidate must have completed intermediate with unrestricted Mining Mate Certificate of Competency issued by DGMS.|
|Boiler Compressor Attendant-A||The candidate must have completed 10th with Ist Class Boiler Attendant Certificate granted by Government Board of any State or Union Territory.|
|Winding Engine Driver-B||The candidate must possess Ist Class Winding Engine Driver’s Certificate obtained from the Directorate General of Mines Safety.|
|Blaster-B||The candidate must have completed 10th with unrestricted Blaster’s Certificate of Competency issued by DGMS|
How to apply for the Uranium Corporation of India Limited
The students should follow the given steps to correctly fill the form of UCIL Recruitment:
- Visit the official website of UCIL
- Click on Apply Online.
- Then, fill all your personal details, name, date of birth, gender. Note down the login credentials.
- After this upload your photograph and enter your academic qualifications.
- Once all these things are completed then pay the fees which are about Rs 500 for the General candidates while it is exempted for all the SC/ST candidates.
- Make sure that you enter all the details correctly regarding the marks, date of birth etc.
- The students are allowed to choose their centre as per their preference.
- At last, take a printout of the application form and keep it for future use.
- Post this mail the hard copy of the application form to the below address before the last date.
The selection process of UCIL Graduate recruitment
The selection process of the UCIL Recruitment will be based on an online written test. The test will consist of 5 papers viz English, Mathematics, Reasoning, General Awareness. Each of the subjects will carry 10 marks and 10 questions. There will be a separate paper of professional knowledge for various disciplines of 80 marks.
Salary and Pay-scale
The salary and pay scale of the various post is given in the below table:
|Graduate Operational Trainee||Rs.33994/- per month (BP-Rs.29990/- + DA – Rs.4004/-).|
|Mining Mate-C||Rs.33087/- B.P. – Rs.29190 + DA – Rs.3897) in the scale of pay of Rs.29190 – 3% – 45480/-|
|Boiler-cum-Compressor Attendant-A||Rs.32180/-BP – Rs.28390 + DA – Rs.3790/-) in the Scale of Pay of Rs.28390 – 3% – 44230/-|
|Winding Engine Driver-B/Blaster-B||Rs.32633/- (B.P. – Rs.28790 + DA – Rs.3843) in the scale of pay of Rs.28790 – 3% – 44850/-|