South Western Railway Recruitment 2018: South Western Railway (SWR) has recently declared the notification for General Departmental Competitive Examination (GDCE) for selection to the Post of Junior Engineer/Drawing, Design & Estimation(Civil, Mechanical, Electrical and Signal & Telecom).Every single intrested applicant who wants to apply for the post of Junior Engineer is encouraged to check the official notice.
South Western Railway Recruitment 2018- Vacancy details
There are total 33 post opportunities in South Western Railway underRailway Recruitment Control Board. These opportunities are for the post of Junior Engineer. Competitors will be chosen based on execution in CBT (Computer Based Test) which is trailed by the Document Verification and Medical Examination.
South Western Railway Recruitment 2018 for SWR JE Vacancies – Last Date
The application procedure for the post of Junior Engineer under Railway Recruitment Board has begun. Applicants would now be able to apply online on the official site of Railways for the post of JE. The official site to apply online is www.rrchubli.in. The Last date for the online application process is 17th June 2018. Competitors are encouraged to fill the online application before the last date. No application will be acknowledged after the last date.
Qualification Criteria for SWR JE Vacancies
- Educational Qualification
- B.Sc./Diploma. From recognized institute
- Check the notification for complete required educational qualifications
2. Age Limit
- Candidate age farthest point ought to be 42 years.
- Check the notification for knowing age relaxation
South Western Railway Recruitment 2018- Choice Process
- Computer Based Test (CBT)
The most effective method to apply South Western Railway Junior Engineer/Drawing, Design and Estimation Posts
- Go to official site rrchubli.in.
- Tap on “Click here to download the notification NO.01/2018″.
- Notification will be opened perused it and check qualification.
- Back to the page to apply click “ONLINE APPLICATION”, the page will be opened.
- If you are a new client you can make new enrollment, at that point you can keep on applying.
- Enter your details accurately and click submit button
- Take the print of the application for your future reference
Beginning date for online application – 18.05.2018
Last date for online application – 17.06.2018
Subsequent to going to the site, applicants should go to the General Departmental Competitive Examination (GDCE) – JE/Drawing, Design, and Estimation (for Civil Engineering, Mechanical, Electrical, Signal, and Telecom). In the wake of tapping on this fill the application form and submit every one of the required info to RRB.