RRB Mumbai NTPC Admit Card 2020: RRBs or Railway Recruitment Board is expected to release the RRB Mumbai admit card of Non- Technical Popular Categories (NTPC) in May or June 2020 through ECA (Exam Conducting Agency). The online admit card download link will be activated four days before the exam date on the official website of RRB Mumbai, rrbmumbai.gov.in.
The release of admit card and final dates of the exam has not been announced yet due to lockdown in the country because of COVID- 19 outbreak.
RRB Mumbai NTPC Admit Card 2020 Highlights
|Exam name||RRB Mumbai NTPC|
|Total Number of Vacancies||35,227|
|Mode of Conduct||Online|
|Exam category||Undergraduate posts – Class 12 pass |
Graduate posts – Graduation
|Selection Process||Computer Based Test (CBT) 1, CBT 2, Skill Test, Typing Skill Test|
Details in RRB Mumbai Admit Card 2020
Candidates are advised to check the following details below and if any discrepancy found in admit card shall be immediately notified to the department. Check the details below-
- Candidate’s name
- Date of birth
- Father’s Name
- Roll Number
- Application number/registration number
- Signature of Chairman
- Post applied for
- Exam centre, date, time
- Exam day instructions
- Exam Language Opted.
- Space for Candidate’s Signature.
- Space for Invigilator’s Signature.
How To Download RRB Mumbai Admit Card?
Candidates can follow the below steps to download the admit card online.
- Visit the official website RRB Mumbai (link given above)
- On the home page, click the admit card download link which is activated 4 days before the commencement of the examination.
- Enter password (date of birth) and user ID (registration number)
- The RRB Mumbai admit card will display on your computer screen
- Save, download and take its printout which shall be carried at the examination hall.
Click on the ‘Forgot Registration Number’ tab if the candidate has forgotten or lost the registration number. They will get two options and select any one option to get the registration number.
|Publication Date||February 28, 2019|
|Commencement of Online Registration of Application||March 1, 2019|
|Closure of Online Registration of Application||March 31, 2019|
|Final Submission of Application||April 12, 2019|
|1st Stage CBT||Available Soon|
|2nd Stage CBT||To be notified later|
|Skill Test||To be notified later|
|Documents Verification||To be notified later|
Selection Process of RRB Mumbai NTPC
The stages of the recruitment process are given below:
1. CBT 1 or Preliminary Examination
2. CBT 2 or Main Examination
3. Skill Test which includes Computer-based Aptitude Test (CBAT) for Stationmaster and Traffic Assistant post. Also includes Typing skill test (TST) for Accounts clerk cum typist, Junior clerk cum typist, Senior timekeeper, Senior clerk cum typist, Junior account assistant cum typist and Senior timekeeper post.
4. Document Verification (DV) also includes and Medical Examination (ME)
RRB Mumbai Exam Day Guidelines
- Electronic gadgets like pen drive, laptops, mobile phones, calculators, wristwatches, and so on are not allowed inside the exam centre.
- Pen, pencil, shoes, belts, wallet/purses, metallic wears, ornaments, etc. are also not permitted inside the exam hall.
- Candidates must bring RRB Mumbai NTPC to admit card 2020at the exam hall as it serves main identity proof along with one colour photograph.
- Candidates need to carry photo-identity proof like Voter Card, a printout of e-Aadhaar (original), Aadhaar Card, Passport, PAN card, Driving License, Identity Card issued by the College / University or by the employer.
- Aspirants are advised to reach the exam hall an hour early before the commencement of exam.
Phone: (022) 23090422, (022) 67644033
Railway Recruitment Board, Mumbai
Divisional office compound,
Mumbai: 400 202