Railroad Recruitment Board has discharged Railways Recruitment for Engineers in different offices (i.e. Civil Engineering, Mechanical, Electrical, Signal, and Telecom). The RRB JE Recruitment is ongoing for 33 posts. Check out the RRB JE Recruitment Notification 2018 to find out about opportunities, exam pattern, choice process and considerably more.
RRB JE Recruitment 2018-vacancies
There are entirety 33 post vacancies in South Western Railway under Railway Recruitment Control Board. These posts are for the Junior Engineer position. Candidates will be chosen on the basis of presentation in CBT (Computer Based Test) which is pursued by the Document Verification and Medical Examination.
RRB JE Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2018
RRB JE Recruitment – Age Limit
- Maximum Age – 42 years
- Age Relaxation for SC/ST – 5 years
- OBC – 3 years
- PwD – 10 years
RRB JE Recruitment – Educational Qualification
- Civil Engineering
You are required have 3 years Diploma in Civil Engineering or B.Sc in Civil Engineering or a mix of any sub-stream of fundamental surges in Civil Engineering.
- Signal and Telecom
You ought to have 3 years Diploma in Electrical/Electronics/Information Technology/Communication Engineering/Computer Science and Engineering/Computer Science/Computer Engineering or a mix of Electrical/Electronics/Information Technology/Communication Engineering.
You ought to be 3 years Diploma in Mechanical/Electrical/Mechanics/Industrial/Electronics/Manufacturing/Machining/Instrumentation and Control/Tools and Machining/Tools and Die Making/Automobile/Production Engineering.
You should have 3 years Diploma in Mechanical/Electrical/Electronic Engineering or a mix of any sub-stream of fundamental streams of Mechanical/Electrical/Electronic Engineering.
RRB JE Recruitment 2018- Medical eligibilities
- You ought to be mentally and physically FIT and healthy
RRB JE Recruitment 2018- Exam Pattern and Selection Procedure
- CBT will be of Multiple Choice Objective Type
- The question paper will be set in English, Hindi, Urdu and neighborhood languages.
- There will be 1/third negative checking.
RRB JE Recruitment 2018-Last date for application
The Last date for the online application process of JE Recruitment is 17th June 2018. Candidates should fill the online application on or before the last date. No application will be received after the final date.
Step by step instructions to Apply – RRB JE Recruitment 2018
- Candidates will have to visit the official website. The official website for the online application for the post of JE under RRB is www.rrchubli.in
- Click on the RRB JE Recruitment link to apply
- Fill the subtle elements in the enrollment form.
- You can save/take note of their Registration ID and Password after filling up your details
- Tap on the FINAL SUBMIT button
- Upload your passport size color photo
- After that upload the Passing Certificate and other required documents for PWD
- Alternatively, go to RRC/SWR site Official Website.
- Click on JE/Drawing, Design and Estimation (for Mechanical, Civil Engineering, Signal and Telecom, Electrical,) – General Departmental Competitive Examination (GDCE).