Rajya Sabha Releases Application Form For Fellowship And Internship Programs, Check Details Here
Upper House of the Parliament has invited candidates for the Dr. S Radhakrishnan Chair fellowship and internship programs. Interested candidates can apply on or before the last date – March 31, 2021.
Rajya Sabha Research and Study (RSRD) Scheme invites applicants for the Dr. S Radhakrishnan Chair Fellowship and Student Engagement Internship opportunities to conduct students with the working nature of the Indian parliament.
Students who are pursuing Undergraduate or Postgraduate can apply for the fellowship and internship scheme. The last date to send the application form is March 31, 2021. It is a very good opportunity for the research candidates as well as graduate pursuing candidates to get a chance to work with the Indian parliament.
The official website reads, “The duration of the chair is for two years, extendable up to one year. The fellowship duration is of 18 months which is extendable up to 6 months. The fellows are entitled to get a grant of Rs. 8 lakh plus Rs. 50,000 as contingency grant.”
There are total of 10 internships will be given for the period 2 month.
Dr. S Radhakrishnan Chairs –
- The chair is open to an eminent researchers/academic of repute/expert who has a proven record of research/scholarship and publications in the study of the political system, democratic institutions, and socio-economic challenges.
- Former member of parliament/state legislature and former officers of parliament/state legislature secretaries.
Rajya Sabha Fellowship –
- Any scholar who has relevant educational qualification or experience in terms of undertaking the study which meet scheme-objective can apply.
- Anyone who has worked as former member of parliament or state legislature and former officers of parliament or state legislature secretariats or have an experienced of working in parliament
Rajya Sabha Student Internship –
- Students pursuing UG or PG courses in any discipline are eligible for this internship.
Candidates can also – click here – to know more details regarding fellowships and internships programs.
How to apply for the RSRS scheme:
- For Dr S Radhakrishnan Chair and Rajya Sabha fellowships, candidates have to send relevant document to – email@example.com
- For Rajya Sabha Students Engagement Internship, candidates have to send required documents to – firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here for more Education News