The State Education Board of Punjab has invited applications for various posts under their teacher recruitment drive. The notification for the ETT Punjab was declared on 7 March but the notice has been extended 2 times. This is a very opportunity for the aspirants who wish to join the teaching field. The ETT Punjab stands for Elementary Teachers Training, the aspirants who are recruited via this special drive have to work under the Punjab Government.
Important Highlights of PSEBP
The important highlights of the recruitment are as follows:
|Name of the Post||Punjab ETT teachers|
|Application for ETT starts on||06-03-2020|
|Application for ETT ends on||06-05-2020(Extended)|
|Issued by||Punjab State Education Board|
Eligibility Criteria of ETT Punjab recruitment
The notification has ruled out the basic eligibility criteria for the aspirants, who wish to apply for the recruitment:
- The aspirant must be in the age group of 18-37 years
- He must have completed his Graduation or passed Senior Secondary level.
- He must have completed his Elementary teacher training or a diploma in elementary education.
How to apply for PSEB teacher recruitment?
The students should follow the given steps to correctly fill the form:
- Visit the official website of State Education Board of Punjab.
- Click on Ongoing Recruitments.
- You will be redirected to the recruitment page, choose ETT recruitment.
- Post this, click on Apply online.
- Then, fill all your personal details, name, date of birth, gender. Note down the login credentials.
- After this upload your photograph and enter your academic qualifications.
- Once all these things are completed then pay the fees which are about Rs 1000 for the General candidates while 500 for all the SC/ST candidates.
- Make sure that you enter all the details correctly regarding the marks, date of birth etc.
- The students are allowed to choose their centre as per their preference.
- At last, take a printout of the application form and keep it for future use.
- Post this mail the hard copy of the application form to the below address before the last date.
Selection Process of PSEB teacher recruitment
The selection process of the ETT teachers is dependant on a written test and an interview. The students who qualify with good marks and clear the cut-off as decided by the Punjab State Education Board will be called for the interview. The interview will be a normal personality test for the students and it will carry separate marks. The overall selection will be based on the combined marks of both the written and the interview marks.
Salary of ETT Punjab
The candidates who will be selected by the education board will be entitled to receive a total of 10,300 per month.