The Punjab Public Service Commission has invited applications for the post of Headmaster in the state. The PPSC has notified to fill 311 vacancies lying vacant in the state. The notification seeks applications of applicants who have the relevant qualifications for the post.
Highlights of PSSC Exam
The highlights of the PSSC exam are as follows for the 311 vacancies are present in the table given below:
|Conducting body||Punjab Public Service Commission|
|Recognition||State Level Test|
|Purpose||Selection for the post of Headmaster or Headmistress.|
|Mode of Examination||Offline mode|
|Stages of Exam||Offline Test|
|Exam date||July 2020 (Tentative)|
|Result declaration||August (Tentative)|
|Official website||Click here|
Eligibility and Vacancy of PPSC
- The candidate must have completed his graduation with 55% in any discipline.
- The candidate must have completed his B. Ed from a recognised university in a vocational course.
- The candidate must also have experience of 3 years in teaching in any school.
The vacancy reported for the post of Headmaster through PSSC is 311 in total which is spread category wise as follows:
How to apply for Punjab Public Service Commission?
The Punjab Public Service Commission has reported 311 vacancies for the post of Head Master. The students who wish to fill the application should follow the given steps to correctly fill the form:
- Visit the official website of PPSC
- Click on Apply Online.
- Then, fill all your personal details, name, date of birth, gender. Note down the login credentials.
- After this upload your photograph and enter your academic qualifications.
- Once all these things are completed then pay the fees which are about Rs 750 for the General candidates while 200 for all the SC/ST candidates.
- Make sure that you enter all the details correctly regarding the marks, date of birth etc.
- The students are allowed to choose their centre as per their preference.
- At last, take a printout of the application form and keep it for future use.
- Post this mail the hard copy of the application form to the below address before the last date.