The National School of Business (NSB) has released the application form for admission in the full-time PGDM/MBA program for the academic session 2021-23.candidates can apply either through online mode or offline mode. The official website of NSB – nsb.edu.in.
Students who have scored the minimum marks in their graduation are eligible to apply for the same. The CAT, MAT, XAT, GMAT, KMAT, CMAT, and ATMA exam scorecard will also be accepted.
NSB Admission for the Academic Year 2021-23:
Program offered by NSB and fee structure of respective courses
|Name of the course||Course specialization||Fee|
|MBA + MIP||Finance/marketing/human resource management |
|Rs 6,50,000 |
|PGDM + MIP||Data science & business analytics/ international business/operation, logistics management, supply chain, production |
|Rs 6, 90,000|
NSB academy admission 2021- application mode and fee
|Mode of NSB Academy application||Online/offline |
|Application fee|| |
Candidates can apply on or before February 14, 2021. The exam is expected to be held in March.
How to apply For NSB admission 2021-23:
The process of apply online is mentioned below-
- Go to the official website – nsb.edu.in
- On the homepage click on the link that reads ‘NSB admission 2021-23’
- Fill in all the details in the field mentioned in the application. Cross-check the details before the final submission.
- Click the ‘submit’ button
- Pay the application fee
- Candidates will get confirmation mail after final submission of the application and fee.
- Take a print out of the registration form for future reference
Selection Process for NSB Academic Year 2021-23:
Candidates who have applied for NSB will be selected for the interview round on the basis of their examination score and academic profile and will be advanced through the admission process.
- No. 85, singena Agrahara,
Huskur post, anekal taluk,
Bangalore – 560 099
Click here for more Education News