The National Highway Authority of India has released notification inviting application for the posts of NHAI Deputy Manager in the technical stream. NHAI is responsible for carrying out all the operations and projects for Highways, roads and connectivity across the country. This department works under the Ministry of National Highways. This year the authority has released a recruitment notice for 48 posts in the Deputy Manager Technical stream. The candidates who are interested in applying for the job can go through the given article.
This is a very good opportunity for those Engineer graduates who wish to make their career in this field and work towards the development of India’s infrastructure.
Highlights of NHAI Deputy Manager Recruitment
The highlights of the NHAI Deputy Manager Recruitment are as follows:
|Starting date to apply||15-05-2020|
|Last date to apply||15-06-2020|
|Releasing Authority||National Highway Authority of India|
|Selection type||Direct recruitment|
|Pay-Scale||Rs 15,600- Rs 31,000|
Eligibility for the applying
The candidates must possess the following eligibility to successfully apply for the post:
- The candidate’s age must not exceed 30 years.
- The student must have completed his Civil Engineering degree from a recognised university.
Vacancies of NHAI Deputy Manager
The NHAI Deputy Manager recruitment consists of a total of 48 posts which are spread into various categories:
How to apply for the post of Deputy Manager?
The application process for the vacancies notified under the NHAI Deputy Manager recruitment will be done online. The candidates have to follow all the basic steps released by the exam authorities:
- Visit the official website of the National Highway Authority of India.
- Register yourself on the website and then proceed further.
- Click on the Recruitment tab, click on the current vacancies,
- Fill all of your personal details that are asked in the form. After filling all your personal details, name, date of birth, gender. Note down the login credentials.
- Enter all the details correctly regarding the marks, date of birth etc.
- After this enter your academic qualifications, grades, total marks.
- Lastly, take a printout of the application form and keep it for future use.
Selection Process of the recruitment
The selection process of the NHAI Deputy Manager will be based on the GATE scores. The candidates have to present their GATE scores, this will be the first step of the selection. Post this an interview will also be conducted for the deputy manager posts. The candidates who will be successful in both the stages will be placed in the final merit list.