The National Board of Examination (NBE) has started the registration for the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test for Postgraduate (NEET PG) 2021. The eligible candidates can apply for the postgraduate medical entrance test at the official website of NBE- nbe.edu.in.
Candidates are required to fill all the details consciously and submit their MBBS details including degree and certificate along with other documents while filling the NEET PG registration form.
As per the notification released by the National Board of Examination (NBE), NEET PG 2021 entrance exam will be conducted on April 18, 2021, for admission into Master of Surgery (MS), Doctor of Medicine (MD), and PG diploma medical courses.
The application fee for postgraduate medical entrance exam is Rs. 5,015. To apply for the NEET PG 2021 exam, candidates have to pay the application fee. Exam will be held in Computer-Based Test (CBT) mode for the duration of 3 hour 30 minutes. Candidates are advised to keep practicing for the entrance exam and make a habit to sit 4-hour-long duration.
NEET PG 2021 eligibility criteria:
- Candidates must have MBBS degree
- Provisional certificate recognized by the medical counselling committee
- Must have complete rotatory internship by June 30, 2021
- Provisional or permanent medical registration certificate issued by MCI or a State Medical Council
- The certificate will have to submit on the day of examination and during the admission process
NEET PG 2021: Step to apply
Candidates can follow the below-mentioned steps while applying for NEET PG 2021
- Go to the official website of NBE – nbe.edu.in
- Fill the registration form
- Candidates will receive ID and password via email or SMS on registered mobile number
- Use ID and password to fill the application form
- Enter the details – personal details, academic details (MBBS/primary medical qualification details), certificates details, internship details etc
- After filling the application form, candidates will be asked to upload the scanned photograph and signature
- Choose the center
- Now candidates can submit the application fees through net banking/debit card/credit card etc
- Submit the application form
- Download the application form and take a print out for further reference
In Case of any query, candidates can contact the administrative authority through email id – firstname.lastname@example.org. Candidates must mention their application ID or registration number, mobile number, and correspondence address while E-mailing.
1800 267 4003
Click here for more Education News