NEET 2021: Application Form Expected To Be Released Soon
NTA will release NEET 2021 application form along with the date of the exam at the official website of NTA NEET 2021- ntaneet.nic.in.
The National Testing Agency (NTA) will soon release the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) 2021. The authority will release the NEET registration form at the official website – ntaneet.nic.in in online mode along with the date of the NEET 2021 exam.
NEET aspirants who fulfill the eligibility criteria will be able to register and apply for NEET 2021 examination for the medical entrance test.
Candidates are advised to check NEET 2021 eligibility criteria before applying for NEET 2021 medical entrance test.
Students are already stressed due to the delay in the commencement of the NEET 2021 examination. They have been requesting authority to announce the NEET 2021 examination notification. The delay in the NEET 2021 exam dates and speculations on exam patterns has created a lot of confusion among students. However, in a major relief for NEET aspirants, NTA Director General, Vineet Joshi clarified that the NEET 2021 will be conducted once this year.
NEET 2021: Required documents for filling the NEET 2021 application form
Before applying for NEET 2021 medical exam, candidates must have to keep ready these documents-
- Class 10 and 12 details including roll number, certificate number, score, percent, CGPA, schools address, etc
- Aadhar number
- Valid ID proof – passport number, ration card number, bank account number, or any other valid ID proof issued by the Government of India
- Scanned photograph and signature, left thumb impression
- Valid E-mail ID
- Mobile number
- Credit/ debit card/ net banking/ UPI to pay the application fee
Payment will be done in online mode.
NEET 2021: Steps to fill the registration form
Candidates can follow the below-mentioned steps to fill the NEET 2021 medical form-
- Go to the official website of NTA NEET – ntaneet.nic.in
- On the homepage click on the link that reads ‘ New Registration’
- Then go through the instruction carefully, accept that they have done the same by selecting the area provided, and then click on ‘ proceed to apply online ’
- Candidates will be directed to the registration page
- Fill the registration form by entering your mobile number, name, address and email ID.
- After entering details asked on the page click on the ‘Preview and Next’ tab
- Candidates will receive the OTP
- Then, candidates have to create a password, add a security question, and do the OTP verification.
- Now candidates are allowed to fill the application form
- Fill in the details and upload the required document, scanned photograph and signature in the given format.
- Submit the NEET 2021 Application form and make a payment.
Click here for more Education News