MHT CET Result 2020: The MHT CET exam was conducted from October 1 to October 20, 2020, students who were appearing for the exam are eagerly waiting for the final result as the official answer key for MHT CET 2020 exam has been released on November 10, 2020. It’s been more than 20 days since the answer keys were announced.
The exam for the PCB group was conducted from October 1 to 9, 2020 and PCM group was conducted from October 12 to 20.
As per the notification, it is expected that result will be announced before or on November 28, 2020. Students can check the result by visiting the official website of Maharashtra State Common Entrance Test (MHT CET) cell- cetcell.mahacet.org/mhtcet2020.mahaonline.gov.in. For downloading the MHT CET result 2020, students need to login through their credential ID and password.
The MHT CET result 2020 will consist details of the candidates like the name of the student, aggregate marks obtained by the student in each paper, sectional score, and rank etc.
Apart from the Maharashtra cell website, other private portals may also host MHT CET results. However, candidates are advised to rely only on the official website of MHT CELL to check their results for security.
How The Score Will Be Calculated:
There is normalization too while calculating the particular marks so that variation can be reduced. To arrive at the MHT CET result 2020, the authorities will follow a process of normalization.
MHT CET percentile score = 100 x (number of students in MHT CET with normalized marks smaller or equal to students) divided by (total number of students appeared for the exam).
Things to know regarding MHT CET Result 2020, Answer key, Re-exam:
- The exam was held from October 1 to 20, 2020
- The authorities issued the provisional answer key of MHT CET 2020 on November 10.
- Candidates are privileged to raise the objection against key till November 12 with authentic document regarding wrong answer key.
- The MHT CET cell released the final answer key on November 17 after resolving the objection and as per source, it was 469 objections identified valid out of 790.
- It is now expected final result will be released by November 28, to check the result students will have to use an ID and password.
- The authority will also conduct the re-exam for the students affected by the Mumbai rain or power outage.
- The counseling process will start once the final results to be released. The counselling process will be conducted in three phases.
- MHT CET counseling will include registration, fee payment for admission, document etc. the authorities will not implement any fee for the students who have qualified for the MHT CET exam.
- Candidates applying on the basis of JEE Main result will have to pay the counselling charge as per their announcement.
- Candidates are advised to keep checking the official website of the MHT CET cell to know the upcoming event like counselling date time, or fee.
The MHT CET exam is held annually offered by the various government and private colleges in Maharashtra state for the candidates willing to take an admission in full-time degree course of Engineering and pharmacy.
Click here for more Education News.